• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens Deals
Buy (6) Hydrogen Peroxide 3/$1 (with in ad q)
Buy (2) First Aid Bags $4.99 each
Total = $11.98
- Two Free First Aid Bags Come off automatically
Total = $2, Get Back $2 (2,000) points
= ALL FREE!

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

First Aid DIY Empty Kits
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Mr. C!

I did not see the first aid bag in the ad, but found it on the website with the 2,000 point offer. Where do you find the info about the deduction of the bags at checkout? Monthly booklet?

Thanks

ljderm said:   I did not see the first aid bag in the ad, but found it on the website with the 2,000 point offer. Where do you find the info about the deduction of the bags at checkout? Monthly booklet?

Thanks

there should be signs at the store. I have seen this deal around for awhile now (free 1st aide bag w/ item purchase), but the pricing of the peroxide this week makes everything free after the points earned.

It has to be the Walgreens first aid bags, not the J&J ones; they're also free, but won't the give points.

Bad choice taking the boyfriend... "You can have my first aid kit." "Wait, you already have a first aid kit." "Why do you need so many bottles?"

UPDATE:

I stand corrected.

I was buying incorrect combo of products.

Thanks 1Chris1 for the photo. It showed me my error.

WAGs bag
Disclaimer
I thought the 3 peroxides made 1 bag free, thus 6 peroxides = 2 free bags (2,000 points). The bags still give 2,000 points on 2, regardless of what the tags say. I also thought the limit 3 on the IVC was up to the cashier (YMMV). Haven't tried it yet (and might not), so I don't know.

I did this deal couple of days ago and it worked as OP described it. About the limit 3 on the IVC, the cashier only scanned the coupon once and discounted are taken off all six bottles of HP. Perfect way to convert my Starbucks RRs I got from the week before.

deal worked as posted for me today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014