• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
INK for BROTHER J-430/435 Printers 8 Pack LC75 (2 ea of B, Y, M, Black) $7.95 ac shipped at Meritline

2 Sets of Brother LC75 (LC75BK, LC75C, LC75M, LC75Y) Compatible High Yield Cartridges Combo: One Each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow

BE SURE TO CHOOSE TWO PACK listed below top choice!!!

http://www.meritline.com/brother-lc75-ink-compatible-high-yield-...

$7.95

(Item#137-143-002)

$7.95 w/Code: MLCE008PN

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ink (65.47kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks MC. This'll get me started with the Brother printer I ordered yesterday from Staples.

Thanks Mr C. I also bought that Brother printer yesterday

Question for you guys: is there any difference in quality of these generic cartridges between vendors?

When I read the reviews at AMZ, they range from absolutely wonderful to horrible...ruined the whole printer.

mmyk72 said:   Thanks Mr C. I also bought that Brother printer yesterday

Question for you guys: is there any difference in quality of these generic cartridges between vendors?

When I read the reviews at AMZ, they range from absolutely wonderful to horrible...ruined the whole printer.

in the past, Meritline used to ship out the G&G Brand generics which were top notch. Not sure if that's still the case.

thanks!

I ordered on this same deal a while ago. This LC75 is also compatible with Brother MFJ-825 model as well.

What am I missing ?!?
You can get a 10 pack (4 x black) for less than this at Amazon.com

LC75 10 Pack for $7.68

Lefty421 said:   What am I missing ?!?
You can get a 10 pack (4 x black) for less than this at Amazon.com

LC75 10 Pack for $7.68

Some of those sellers are in china, takes 3-4 weeks, this is USA based shipment. also, some of the generics sold on Amazon have had reports of clogging/ruining printers.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Some of those sellers are in china, takes 3-4 weeks, this is USA based shipment. also, some of the generics sold on Amazon have had reports of clogging/ruining printers.

Thanks for this info!

Another Question (maybe a dumb one this time): How long do these cartridges last (if it's left sealed).... wondering if I should stock up for my new printer or if they will go bad after 1 yr or 2.

mmyk72 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks for this info!

Another Question (maybe a dumb one this time): How long do these cartridges last (if it's left sealed).... wondering if I should stock up for my new printer or if they will go bad after 1 yr or 2.

I never go beyond a 12-18 months window. Don't forget to recycle these used cartridges for $2 a pop at Staples stores!

MISTERCHEAP said:   mmyk72 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks for this info! In that case, I'll wait since the starter cartridges should be enough for a few months for me.

I never go beyond a 12-18 months window. Don't forget to recycle these used cartridges for $2 a pop at Staples stores!
thanks again Mr. C!!
I hate the new Staples policy about cartridge recycling.... have to buy ink first before they let you do the $2 recycling.

MISTERCHEAP said:   in the past, Meritline used to ship out the G&G Brand generics which were top notch. Not sure if that's still the case.

Keep up with the times. Several of us chimed in on the last ink thread from Meritline, that they DO NOT ship G&G carts anymore. They ship truly generic ones, and they suck.

I put one in two weeks ago, and it started out fine, but I didn't print for a few days, and then when I went to print, I had to print 5-6 copies before the ink started to come out in any readable way.

I think that the person that commented that Brother OEM ink has head-cleaning properties was on to something. I almost tossed the entire order of Meritline ink I got (the NON-G&G).

MISTERCHEAP said:   also, some of the generics sold on Amazon have had reports of clogging/ruining printers.

You mean, like Meritline's currently-shipping LC75 generic carts?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014