• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note: the Land's End gift card (valid at Sears and K-mart) deal is also back at 20% off as it was earlier this year.

10% down? I think "10% off" would be the better way to say it. Thanks for the HU.

I perfer to keep points for my 20%off airline tickets or 1:1 points transfer....

fllyingmustang said:   Note: the Land's End gift card (valid at Sears and K-mart) deal is also back at 20% off as it was earlier this year.
Thanks for posting! I've been waiting to use my points on this again.

shawnchan said:   I perfer to keep points for my 20%off airline tickets or 1:1 points transfer....

How do you get a 1:1 points transfer for airline miles?
You did mean airline miles?
Thanks!

haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
Staples GIFT CARDS can't be used online on Staples.com. It is only good at Staples stores where the prices are usually higher.
no Cash Back clicks, inconvenience and waste of gas!

sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
Staples GIFT CARDS can't be used online on Staples.com. It is only good at Staples stores where the prices are usually higher.
Maybe for you. Some of us recycle carts for fun and profit and 10% is OK but Discover CB for Staples gift card is 20% discount.

sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
I recall being able to use the GC for payment instore, but ordering thru the kiosk for online prices. Has it changed?

psxzombie said:   sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
I recall being able to use the GC for payment instore, but ordering thru the kiosk for online prices. Has it changed?
Not yet. They have been saying it is coming for years but nothing to date. No online use of gift cards or even egift cards which is even more ridiculous.

actually it depends on the item you are buying.... I have seen a lot of items instore that are cheaper than online (mainly cleaning supplies)..... don't forget Staples does the $25 off 75/100 to make people buy online on items that are slightly higher priced....

Staples store price matches Staples.com as well as other major B&M stores.

Always check Staples.com prior to shopping in-store so you know prices.

yes
I purchased a 100 visa gift card using 81.95 with that deal.

mathfaster said:   psxzombie said:   sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
Not yet. They have been saying it is coming for years but nothing to date. No online use of gift cards or even egift cards which is even more ridiculous.

His question was not about online use of GC, it was using store kiosk to shop online and paying by GC, which is valid use of GC in store.

ctslive said:   sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.

Staples store price matches Staples.com as well as other major B&M stores.

In addition, if you do an online reservation, the pickup sheet instructs the employee to do a price match to the online price (which is listed on the sheet) if the store price is higher.

fllyingmustang said:   Note: the Land's End gift card (valid at Sears and K-mart) deal is also back at 20% off as it was earlier this year.
Is there any problem using these at a Sear's appliance outlet?

Wow ! How to get the Discover 20% CB for Staples giftcard. I only see 5% CB for ataples at shopdiscover.

mathfaster said:   sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.
Maybe for you. Some of us recycle carts for fun and profit and 10% is OK but Discover CB for Staples gift card is 20% discount.

megaskon said:   Wow ! How to get the Discover 20% CB for Staples giftcard. I only see 5% CB for ataples at shopdiscover.

mathfaster said:   sherap2 said:   haoniukun said:   I haven't seen a 20% off before. 10% off is not bad.

Redeeming discover CashBack for Staples gift card will get you a 20% discount

radiation said:   megaskon said:   Wow ! How to get the Discover 20% CB for Staples giftcard. I only see 5% CB for ataples at shopdiscover.

Redeeming discover CashBack for Staples gift card will get you a 20% discount

Woho ! That is awesome. Now to wait for my discover CB $$ to accumilate enough to buy the giftcard !!

you can sell your chase points for 1.5 cents each!

alanmax said:   shawnchan said:   I perfer to keep points for my 20%off airline tickets or 1:1 points transfer....

How do you get a 1:1 points transfer for airline miles?
You did mean airline miles?
Thanks!

This is an Ultimate Rewards benefit for Chase Sapphire Preferred cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014