• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"clip" both coupons and checkout via Subscribe and Save for Free Shipping.

(even cheaper for 5X S&S!)

First Click here to "clip" $1.50 coupon.

Then click product link below, and "clip" $0.50 coupon on product page as well.

Tide with Touch of Downy High Efficiency April Fresh Scent Detergent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2).

Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Detergent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2).

Tide with Bleach Alternative Original Scent Detergent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2).

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

tide
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Even lower with 20% S&S on top of coupons. Thanks bittul!

turtlebug said:   Even lower with 20% S&S on top of coupons. Thanks bittul!No such thing as 20% S&S. It's either 5%, or 15%.


aarzi said:   turtlebug said:   Even lower with 20% S&S on top of coupons. Thanks bittul!No such thing as 20% S&S. It's either 5%, or 15%.
Sorry. 20% with S&S and Amazon Mom.

my local supermarket has three 100Oz bottles for $27 and my local CVS has three 100Oz bottles for $36 with $10 EB, and that is before the $3 coupon from Sunday's paper - so it is around $24. So this is not really a deal, unless you find that a 100Oz bottle is too heavy to use - or you do not need that much. We finish a 100Oz bottle in two months (on average a load a day), so three 100Oz bottles is a six-month supply.

When those big bottles are cheaper you can always transfer half to an old bottle for convenience. That is what I do.

zklopman said:   my local supermarket has three 100Oz bottles for $27 and my local CVS has three 100Oz bottles for $36 with $10 EB, and that is before the $3 coupon from Sunday's paper - so it is around $24. So this is not really a deal, unless you find that a 100Oz bottle is too heavy to use - or you do not need that much. We finish a 100Oz bottle in two months (on average a load a day), so three 100Oz bottles is a six-month supply.If you do the math, OP's is still cheaper, unless you pay tax on Amazon. Plus it gets home delivered.

aarzi said:   zklopman said:   my local supermarket has three 100Oz bottles for $27 and my local CVS has three 100Oz bottles for $36 with $10 EB, and that is before the $3 coupon from Sunday's paper - so it is around $24. So this is not really a deal, unless you find that a 100Oz bottle is too heavy to use - or you do not need that much. We finish a 100Oz bottle in two months (on average a load a day), so three 100Oz bottles is a six-month supply.If you do the math, OP's is still cheaper, unless you pay tax on Amazon. Plus it gets home delivered.

Here is the math:
OP states @Amazon: $9.40 for a 2 pack of 50Oz (= 100Oz)
I (@CVS/Stop&Shop): $24 for three 100Oz bottles
24 / 3 = 8 (cost per one 100Oz bottle @ CVS/Stop&Shop).
9.40 > 8
Q.E.D.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014