• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Clip" $0.75 coupon and checkout via Subscribe and Save.

$3.50 + Free Shipping ($3.05 if you have 5X S&S).

Linky

~~~~~~
Of note:
If you have a Kmart nearby, you can pick them up for $0.99 a box!. (Thanks valen9838 and labboypro)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kleenex (18.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

In case you have a Kmart B&M in your area... these are currently on sale for $0.99 each, so 3x would be $2.97. Also, there was a placard in my store that said "$3 instant savings" WYB 3 Kleenex, ???, or ??? products (I don't remember what the other 2 brand names were). I bought 3x of the $0.99 Kleenex, but did NOT get a $3 instant savings as posted. I didn't have time to talk to manager, but will raise the question next time I'm there.

labboypro said:   In case you have a Kmart B&M in your area... these are currently on sale for $0.99 each, so 3x would be $2.97. Also, there was a placard in my store that said "$3 instant savings" WYB 3 Kleenex, ???, or ??? products (I don't remember what the other 2 brand names were). I bought 3x of the $0.99 Kleenex, but did NOT get a $3 instant savings as posted. I didn't have time to talk to manager, but will raise the question next time I'm there.

Kmart Link

valen9838 said:   labboypro said:   In case you have a Kmart B&M in your area... these are currently on sale for $0.99 each, so 3x would be $2.97. Also, there was a placard in my store that said "$3 instant savings" WYB 3 Kleenex, ???, or ??? products (I don't remember what the other 2 brand names were). I bought 3x of the $0.99 Kleenex, but did NOT get a $3 instant savings as posted. I didn't have time to talk to manager, but will raise the question next time I'm there.

Kmart Link

Thanks for the Kmart link. Adding it to the OP.

From Amazon Description- "This pack of Kleenex facial tissues comes with 3 boxes, each containing 120 3-play white tissues, for a total of 360 tissues. Each box has a different design on it (designs may vary) and measures 2.8" x 2.8" x 8.2". The tissues are ultra soft for when you want a little extra TLC. Whole package measures 8.2" x 2.8" x 8.4"."

Clearly not the same tissues. Play is better than ply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014