• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit to techbargains, so I apologize if this is repost.  I'm not that familiar on how to post check deals, so if there are things I need to correct, please let me know.

Checks Unlimited offers Coupon Code: "9B5X" for discounted checks of $7.50 per box. Also buy 3 and get 1 FREE. Includes FREE Custom Lettering and Shipping & Handling (be sure to select the free shipping in cart). Tax in CO.
30% off Business Checks with Coupon Code: "YXYC"
30% off Accessories with Coupon Code: "Z384"

it's not as low as $5/box, but

($14.99 (example of original price) - $7.50 (discount) ) x0.75 (B3G1) is around $5.62/box...if a person purchases for a total of 4 boxes.

I do not know if these codes are only good for new customers, but I think they might be good for current customers, too...

On the check printing website, there are also codes
8FJD for B3G1, free special lettering, and upgrade to premium checks
and BXMZ for free labels with a 2 or 4 box order

...but the codes cannot be combined, so use the first code mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

Thank you for your patience in reading.

Member Summary

Checks Unlimited
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post! Using code "9B5X" I got four boxes of Duplicate checks for $25.50 - no tax and free ship!

Thank you, 4 books of checks for me for 22.50 only. I can appreciate this now when my bank tried to charge me 14.50 a book.

I just got four boxes of Classic checks for $16.50 with code F4NB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014