Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HTC One
Disclaimer
[L=Amazon]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00C6OMGBE

For new Sprint customers only, with 2 year agreement.

Member Summary

HTC One
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is a good price, but it is for new service OR adding a new line to an existing service.
Price for upgrading is still $99.

...and I'm still beyond tempted on the upgrade. My poor HTC Inspire with the shattered screen is limping along.

Hope HTC does good. I'm tired of Galaxy but after trying HTC One for a month, they still need extra 2% to get over Sammy

Plus, through the end of July, HTC is giving all HTC one buyers a $25 Google Play Store credit.

So it's a pretty good deal for a HTC One.

I had a EVO 4G (at the time, loved) and EVO 3D (at the time, did not love) and swore I'd never buy another HTC android device again. Couldn't resist a $75 AT&T One through my work and let me tell you, this is really a great Android device.

At $49 + $25 Play Store credit, I'd be all over this if I were interested in Sprint and wanted an Android device.

I purchased my HTC One at launch and was still able to get the $25 Google Play credit after their "validation" was completed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014