• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been looking for a reasonable value on a BB gun.
Value defined as good price, positive reviews, easy to pump and fairly accurate for target practice in the back yard.

Keep in mind that whenever I heard "Daisy" brand, I imagined the Daisy Red Rider BB gun (around $25). So always looking for something "better".
After browsing over several months, I'm considered a Crossman 2100 B or this Daisy Powerline 880.
Went with the Powerline 880 today due to lower price ($15 price drop) and not as heavy as the 2100 (I'm not going hunting...).

Camel shows lowest price ever.

Nice that it comes as a kit (cheapo scope, safety glasses, and 750 BB's and 500 pellets to get you started).

Last time I checked, WalMart had it for $40, for rifle and scope.
For $5 more you get the glasses, BB's and pellets at Amazon.

Amazon link

It's going to replace a Benjamin (was that .22 cal pellet ?!?!) that I had when I was a teenager.
Back in the day, my friends and I had a collection of Crossman, Benjamin and Sheridans. It seems that Benjamin is now owned by Crossman.

I hope this helps someone.

Removed the word "gun" from the title, to avoid heated discussions on gun control and what not.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Daisy Powerline 880 kit BB/pellet plinker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You'll shoot your eye out!

stiltner said:   You'll shoot your eye out!

includes safety glasses

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014