• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$219

C&R eligible. Very similar to a 1911 in weight, balance etc. Fires the 7.62x25 cartridge, one of the highest velocity pistol calibers.

Member Summary

TTC Romanian TTC 7.62X25 PISTOL (28.36kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

7.62x25 Tokarev pistol and ammo (74.79kB)
Thanks AusTex Deal Seeker
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

They had a Yugoslavian TT, 7.62x25 M57 125$ few days ago. Not in a such great shape without matching numbers but fully functional. I ordered one. Will see how it scores. Keep in mind shipping would be around 22-25$ (they do not disclose it until they ship but this is what I got)

Stas1976 said:   They had a Yugoslavian TT, 7.62x25 M-5 125$ few days ago. Not in a such great shape without matching numbers but fully functional. I ordered one. Will see how it scores. Keep in mind shipping would be around 22-25$ (they do not disclose it until they ship but this is what I got)

The Yugo does not take standard TT33 mags. You have to find Yugo specific and that can be a PITA.

CptSavAHo said:   Stas1976 said:   They had a Yugoslavian TT, 7.62x25 M-5 125$ few days ago. Not in a such great shape without matching numbers but fully functional. I ordered one. Will see how it scores. Keep in mind shipping would be around 22-25$ (they do not disclose it until they ship but this is what I got)

The Yugo does not take standard TT33 mags. You have to find Yugo specific and that can be a PITA.

It comes with two 9 round Magazines. Could not imagine I ever need more.

I wasn't (still not, really) familiar with this pistol nor this ammo, found an image online and uploaded it, above, in the summary area. It's a pretty pistol.

I'd not go in for $220 plus shipping, rather put that toward a different pistol -- this thing looks like a monster, I bet it weighs 700 pounds. Plus I rather doubt I can walk into wallyworld and buy ammo for it, esp inexpensively. Still, it's a pretty pistol.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

If you have a C&R this is a pretty sweet deal for an "excellent" Tokarev.

Besides, the 7.62x25 cartridge outperforms just about every other handgun cartridge in its penetration ability.

Not for sale in NYC, MA, HI, D.C., (Chicago, all of COOK COUNTY), California or New Jersey.

The Zastava M70a is a 9mm Tokarev variant, newly manufactured, and selling for $240 at AIM surplus. They also come with two mags (like the Romanian), but hold 9 rds. The 9mm Parabellum (aka Luger) round is easier to find, and its cheaper price will quickly make up for the gun's price difference. It's not C&R, so you would also factor in an FFL transfer fee. The round is not as hot as the 7.62x25, but may be preferred by some.

AusTex Deal Seeker said:   I wasn't (still not, really) familiar with this pistol nor this ammo, found an image online and uploaded it, above, in the summary area. It's a pretty pistol.

I'd not go in for $220 plus shipping, rather put that toward a different pistol -- this thing looks like a monster, I bet it weighs 700 pounds. Plus I rather doubt I can walk into wallyworld and buy ammo for it, esp inexpensively. Still, it's a pretty pistol.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

It's not polymer so it loses some weight advantage there. My Polish TTC variant is maybe 3/4" wide on the barrel and handgrip, only an inch or so wide with the handgrips attached. Its extremely comfortable to shoot with a low bore axis and very stable for the large caliber. Its well balanced and has a beautiful trigger pull. Accuracy is amazing and rock solid reliability. Spare parts are cheap as is ammo. Tokarev ammo is usually in easy supply but has been slow to keep up with demand, in stock now around $.46/rd but I just bought a bunch off Cabela's last week for $.28. Its by far my favorite handgun, and the foot long flame blast out of the barrel is spectacular at night. The only drawback is its SA only, you have to cock the hammer or leave it cocked to fire the first round.

fired one in 9mm, hated the kick on the thing, but 5.7 should be more manageable.

Darith said:   fired one in 9mm, hated the kick on the thing, but 5.7 should be more manageable.

Its not 5.7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014