• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

coupon
Disclaimer
Toshiba S55 15.6' Professional Laptop $699.99 from www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Professional-Laptop/product_...
For coupon go to www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COUPON:201...

use on-line coupon code: 94575 or store coupon code: 62896

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Toshiba S55 15.6" Professional Laptop
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
ok

yesidonoitall (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 9:49a) |

Toshiba S55-A5295156
(i7 quad core processor, 12GB ram, 1TB hard drive)

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Profes... (more)

robby69 (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 1:52p) |

coupon 94575 is valid online now but only apply $100 off.
deal still $600 final

jessesally (Jul. 17, 2013 @ 8:49a) |

Specs from Toshiba website:

Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor (Ivy Bridge 2.4 GHz quad core, Turbo Boost to 3.4 GHz, no VT-d)
Windows 8
Mobile Intel HD4000 Graphics
12GB DDR3 1600MHz memory
1.0TB (5400 RPM, Serial ATA)
DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)
15.6" widescreen
HD TruBrite LED Backlit display
1366x768 (HD), 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content
DTS Studio Sound, Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone input port with Toshiba Sleep and Music, harman/kardon stereo speakers
HD Webcam and Microphone
Wi-Fi Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
No Bluetooth (No Antenna)
10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
75W (19V 3.95A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
Li-Ion (43Wh, 4-Cell)* -- *Not user replaceable
Up to 3.70 hours using Windows 8 (MobileMark Office Productivity 2012)
Memory Card Reader
1-USB (2.0) port with Sleep and Charge, 2-USB (3.0) ports
HDMI output port
RGB port (I assume this is VGA)
5.3 lbs
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Actually the price is 399 or 499 - the coupon provides 300$ off, but says after instant savings and rebate (101$). List price after instant savings and rebate is 699, so should get it for 499. If it takes 300 off 699, should get it for 399. Coupon not working yet, so could not check.

It should work soon, not sure what time their site starts for the next day.

Not a bad deal at all. Fast processor, plenty of Ram. I would prefer something other than Intel HD Graphics -- like NVDIA or something.. and maybe slightly better screen resolution. But for 7 bills, not bad at all.

GLAD TO READ IT

what qualifies a laptop as professional?

ctgolfer said:   Toshiba S55 15.6' Professional Laptop $699.99 from www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Professional-Laptop/product_...

use on-line coupon code: 94575 or store coupon code: 62896



What is the value of the coupon quoted?

yesidonoitall said:   ctgolfer said:   Toshiba S55 15.6' Professional Laptop $699.99 from www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Professional-Laptop/product_...

use on-line coupon code: 94575 or store coupon code: 62896



What is the value of the coupon quoted?


according to the 2nd post that's buried deep inside the thread right after the OP:

nortotron said:   Actually the price is 399 or 499 - the coupon provides 300$ off, but says after instant savings and rebate (101$). List price after instant savings and rebate is 699, so should get it for 499. If it takes 300 off 699, should get it for 399. Coupon not working yet, so could not check.

Has anybody had any luck with the coupon codes? I get a "We are currently unable to process coupons. Please try again later." error every time. Also, it shows $800.99 in the cart even though the product description shows Instant Savings: - $51.00 and Rebate : - $50.00. Shouldn't the price in the cart before the coupon be $749.99?

MeIsCheap said:   yesidonoitall said:   ctgolfer said:   Toshiba S55 15.6' Professional Laptop $699.99 from www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Professional-Laptop/product_...

use on-line coupon code: 94575 or store coupon code: 62896



What is the value of the coupon quoted?


according to the 2nd post that's buried deep inside the thread right after the OP:

nortotron said:   Actually the price is 399 or 499 - the coupon provides 300$ off, but says after instant savings and rebate (101$). List price after instant savings and rebate is 699, so should get it for 499. If it takes 300 off 699, should get it for 399. Coupon not working yet, so could not check.



The op did not state the value of the coupon...
The only one I know of is the $100 one expiring July 14th
I wish there was a $300 off coupon

yesidonoitall said:   
The op did not state the value of the coupon...
The only one I know of is the $100 one expiring July 14th
I wish there was a $300 off coupon


The coupon 94575 / 62896 is 300 off coupon

never mind

$300 off coupon still not working


laptop
Disclaimer
nortotron said:   yesidonoitall said:   
The op did not state the value of the coupon...
The only one I know of is the $100 one expiring July 14th
I wish there was a $300 off coupon


The coupon 94575 / 62896 is 300 off coupon


Wrong. The coupon DOES NOT say $300 off. It doesn't say any $ amount off. All it says is "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon" for item # 49556.

In other words, if you buy item # 49556, you'll save a total of $300 through the combination of an easy rebate, an instant savings, and a coupon that's X dollars off.

Regular price for laptop is $899.99. It's on sale right now for $800.99, or $99 off regular price. There's also an instant savings of $51 and an easy rebate for $50.

$99 off + $51 instant savings + $50 easy rebate = $200. That means you'll get another $100 off and is what the coupon value will be. That is how you are going to "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon."

It is NOT $300 off $699.99

So the laptop will be $599.99 after the coupon.


staples_cart.jpg
Disclaimer
usernamemax20charact said:   Wrong. The coupon DOES NOT say $300 off. It doesn't say any $ amount off. All it says is "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon" for item # 49556.

In other words, if you buy item # 49556, you'll save a total of $300 through the combination of an easy rebate, an instant savings, and a coupon that's X dollars off.

Regular price for laptop is $899.99. It's on sale right now for $800.99, or $99 off regular price. There's also an instant savings of $51 and an easy rebate for $50.

$99 off + $51 instant savings + $50 easy rebate = $200. That means you'll get another $100 off and is what the coupon value will be. That is how you are going to "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon."

It is NOT $300 off $699.99

So the laptop will be $599.99 after the coupon.

I wonder if the $100 off windows 8 computers and the $300 savings coupon will both attach.

The price is already $599 after rebate using just the $100 of windows 8 computers coupon (along with the dollars off, instant savings and easy rebate).

Specs from Toshiba website:

Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor (Ivy Bridge 2.4 GHz quad core, Turbo Boost to 3.4 GHz, no VT-d)
Windows 8
Mobile Intel HD4000 Graphics
12GB DDR3 1600MHz memory
1.0TB (5400 RPM, Serial ATA)
DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)
15.6" widescreen
HD TruBrite LED Backlit display
1366x768 (HD), 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content
DTS Studio Sound, Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone input port with Toshiba Sleep and Music, harman/kardon stereo speakers
HD Webcam and Microphone
Wi-Fi Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
No Bluetooth (No Antenna)
10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
75W (19V 3.95A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
Li-Ion (43Wh, 4-Cell)* -- *Not user replaceable
Up to 3.70 hours using Windows 8 (MobileMark Office Productivity 2012)
Memory Card Reader
1-USB (2.0) port with Sleep and Charge, 2-USB (3.0) ports
HDMI output port
RGB port (I assume this is VGA)
5.3 lbs

bpvh said:   usernamemax20charact said:   Wrong. The coupon DOES NOT say $300 off. It doesn't say any $ amount off. All it says is "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon" for item # 49556.

In other words, if you buy item # 49556, you'll save a total of $300 through the combination of an easy rebate, an instant savings, and a coupon that's X dollars off.

Regular price for laptop is $899.99. It's on sale right now for $800.99, or $99 off regular price. There's also an instant savings of $51 and an easy rebate for $50.

$99 off + $51 instant savings + $50 easy rebate = $200. That means you'll get another $100 off and is what the coupon value will be. That is how you are going to "Save $300 after easy rebate, instant savings and with coupon."

It is NOT $300 off $699.99

So the laptop will be $599.99 after the coupon.

I wonder if the $100 off windows 8 computers and the $300 savings coupon will both attach.

The price is already $599 after rebate using just the $100 of windows 8 computers coupon (along with the dollars off, instant savings and easy rebate).







On line it is showing



Reg : $899.99
Save: - $99.00
Now: $800.99
Instant Savings: - $51.00
Rebate : - $50.00
$699.99*
Each
*Price after rebate



I would say the you can get it for $599.99 today using the $100 off coupon

Only has a 5400 RPM hard drive.

The coupon code for $100 off is 24181 - it's been mentioned a lot but I don't see it posted in here anywhere. And it does work when applied to this laptop. The ones in the post (use on-line coupon code: 94575 or store coupon code: 62896) did not work for me.

Does this laptop have a touchscreen? It doesn't look like it...

kandiyohiv said:   Does this laptop have a touchscreen? It doesn't look like it...


If it had that, it would be stated on Staples page for it.
As well as the wording on the screen shown in the ad.

The non-replaceable battery is kind of a deal killer. I'm looking for something that will last my kids through college (starting this fall) and an i7 should be powerful enough for that. But battery life tends to fall off after a couple of years, and if you can't replace it, you're kind of screwed. Is this a trend for all manufacturers these days? If so, thanks, Apple.

smw said:   The non-replaceable battery is kind of a deal killer. I'm looking for something that will last my kids through college (starting this fall) and an i7 should be powerful enough for that. But battery life tends to fall off after a couple of years, and if you can't replace it, you're kind of screwed. Is this a trend for all manufacturers these days? If so, thanks, Apple.



RE:
I'm looking for something that will last my kids through college (starting this fall) and an i7 should be powerful enough for that.


Does that really make any sense?
A pc will work the same as when new even if 20 years old.

Always feel that the shape design of Toshiba notebook is very good. This time can get coupons to buy it i think it is very cost-effective!

most laptop hard drives have that spindle speed, seek time is the factor that matters

smw said:   Only has a 5400 RPM hard drive.

yesidonoitall said:   
I'm looking for something that will last my kids through college (starting this fall) and an i7 should be powerful enough for that.


Does that really make any sense?
A pc will work the same as when new even if 20 years old.

Modern software (which they will likely want) will generally require more CPU power. This way they can upgrade software and retain the hardware.

smw said:   yesidonoitall said:   
I'm looking for something that will last my kids through college (starting this fall) and an i7 should be powerful enough for that.


Does that really make any sense?
A pc will work the same as when new even if 20 years old.

Modern software (which they will likely want) will generally require more CPU power. This way they can upgrade software and retain the hardware.




ok

Toshiba S55-A5295156
(i7 quad core processor, 12GB ram, 1TB hard drive)

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-S55-A5295156-Professional-Laptop/...

$51 off instantly in cart, no coupon required

Add Coupon Code 24181 to cart ($100 off any Windows-8 Computer)

$50 easy rebate
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promo_det...

Reg $899.99
Save - $99.00
Instant Savings $51.00
Easy Rebate -$50.00

$699.99
- $100 coupn

$599.99 + (local sales tax rate on $649.99)

coupon 94575 is valid online now but only apply $100 off.
deal still $600 final



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014