• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Also, note that though July 27th, you’ll save $5 instantly at the register when you purchase any iTunes, JCPenney, or GAP Brand Gift Card valued at $25 or more! Note that there is a limit of 4 cards per transaction per day.

JCPenney
Need a JCPenney coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Gap
Need a Gap coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Gift card (34.77kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
    LEOPARD2
    $10 Off $50 / $30 Off $100 (expires 4/19/14 11:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

ITunes also available at Bed, Bath and Beyond ( saw this on Woot )

This deal is great because of the "Options" card from Gap Inc. It is good at Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic. I bought 4 $25 Options gift cards and paid $80! With all the coupons that Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic have, you can save even more!

I bought an iTunes card last week and they made me use a debit card or pay cash. No credit card. Wasn't happy, but I bought it anyway. Not sure if it is a local store policy (if it is they likely got burned at some point with a bad credit card).

Yes I had to pay with cash or debit for my 4 Options and 1 iTunes gift cards too. I am sure many stores are getting burned with people disputing charges or whatnot.

I went to get an itunes card today.

It turns out that one person went to all the Michaels stores in so cal and bought all the itunes cards a!!available. $13,000 in the Ventura store alone. Corporate allowed this @#$@#$ to do this.

People were calling from as far as Valencia seeking the cards.

I guess he kept opening transactions again and again.

Thanks!!

romeo724 said:   Yes I had to pay with cash or debit for my 4 Options and 1 iTunes gift cards too. I am sure many stores are getting burned with people disputing charges or whatnot.I think more likely is that buying gift cards is a prime thing to do with stolen credit cards. The thief sells the gift cards and the store (or more likely the bank) is left holding the bag when the person whose credit card got stolen disputes the charge.

oxnardprof said:   I went to get an itunes card today.

It turns out that one person went to all the Michaels stores in so cal and bought all the itunes cards a!!available. $13,000 in the Ventura store alone. Corporate allowed this @#$@#$ to do this.

People were calling from as far as Valencia seeking the cards.

I guess he kept opening transactions again and again.
I don't understand this. 20% off is a good deal but it's available on a regular basis. Does Michaels have some sort of points card and do you get them for purchasing gift cards at their store?

It is cheaper for the merchant to accept a debit card rather than a credit card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014