• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 50 46 digital prints priced at 10/$1
Total = $5
Use the $5 Off 50 46 digital prints Target store coupon found here
Final cost 50 FREE digital prints!

http://coupons.target.com/

type 46 in the search box to see the coupon, it's there.

Member Summary

50 FREE 4×6 Digital Prints
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the great deal.

Stupid program won't work with my printer. It insists the printer is set to save a copy when it isn't.

Does this print a unique coupon or are they all the same? I would like to avoid installing their software, so if it isn't unique, would someone mind uploading it as a .pdf?

Hi. Has anyone been able to order the prints at the sale price of .10 on-line? When I add them to my cart they show up as .19. I am trying to order on-line and pick-up in the store.

Thanks OP and everyone....

We're sorry, this offer is no longer available
(This is for the Photo offers. Nothing comes up when I search for 4X6)
Searched again....$5 off with purchase of 50 4x6 prints" comes up under "electronics"

My Target only offers sale photo prices at one self service kiosk. At this store, unfortunately, it is only open in the afternoon.

Remember the never ending WalMart photo deal with new signups ...

25 Free 1-Hour 4x6 Prints in your Photo Welcome Email
Free shipping to your store

That price doesn't seem to be available for online orders (to pu)

The register did not have the sale price, either, so override was required. I was a bit uncomfortable just walking out with free 50 prints.

printed if off a few days ago, worked like a charm today @ my local T

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014