• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newsdemon is having a special again today. 5 bucks a month for the unlimited plan which includes the online storage option (unlimited as well)
Coupon Code is: NDUNL2013E
https://www.newsdemon.com/billinginfo.php?pricepointid=20130715&...

Member Summary

Newsdemon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it... Seems to be good service.

i have them, so many auto takedowns. but it's like that with many other US providers too.
you need to get on a private site that'll re-upload the files under different filenames

Well, it is probably not a bad price for unlimited usenet, but don't hold your breath for unlimited storage. I did and was really disappointed.
They provide you storage on storageninja.com and that is worst storage provider ever.
They might give you unlimited storage for the life of the newsdemon account, but you won't be able to use it as they provide ONE FILE AT A TIME manual upload interface - no ftp access, no client to setup on your computer, no multi-files online manual uploads, no support. I was not able to get an answer from storageningja team for 2 months and then cancelled my account.
Q&A section consists of two questions - Connectivity issue and how to cancel account. User forum is empty too.

takedowns have taken over.

handyguy said:   takedowns have taken over.

so annoying. I can't get Vampire Diaries any more.

Who can we write to complain about all these takedowns?

At one time they were bundling unlimited Usenet with SlickVPN Pro for $9/month.

anyone know of any good NON US newsproviders

I have also been frustrated with all the takedowns, and have been looking for a usenet provider that does not do this. The only one I have been able to find is TweakNews. I have been able to signup for a free one month trial and (almost) all the stuff I cannot download with my normal usenet provider (newshosting) has been working flawlessly there. The site is https://www.tweaknews.eu and the prices seem to be reasonable. I have yet to switch over 100% since I have a one year subscription with newshosting, but as soon as that expires, I am switching over!

You can only sign up for the one month trial once per IP address. You can get around this if you use a webproxy, but I would really suggest that you pay for the service if you like it. Don't want them going out of business!

FYI: They will apply this deal to existing account holders if you just ask.

Not 4 movies.

Hint 2 posters of TV shows: Do what the movie posters are doing.

saved $12 for a year.

kingston said:   FYI: They will apply this deal to existing account holders if you just ask.

Thanks for the tip.

http://www.usenet-providers.net/newsgroup-resellers.php You can find a few EU providers here too. Helps if you get a few blocks and have software that can just try them all (like Newsbin).

newsdemon is letting me dl TV shows that I couldn't with my ISP usenet provider. Don't most usenet providers have EU servers that you can use?

I've started using Thundernews.com this year and so far have been very satisfied.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014