• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
jet blue Badges, 1200 FREE trueblue pts, up to 3000 (5000 pts = free flight)

https://badges.jetblue.com/

You get 500 (it says 250 but my history shows 500) points for connecting twitter
500 points for connecting your facebook
100 points for sharing your map on facebook
100 points for going through tutorial
50 points for sharing on facebook 5x (additional points at 10, 20, 30)
50 points for sharing on twitter 5x (additional points at 10, 20, 30)
you can also get 50 points for inviting 5 ppl on facebook (additional 50 points at 10, 15, and 30 invites)
1000 points for volunteering at a Corporate Social Responsibility event
500 points for flying during your birthday month

mylilpony op

JetBlue Getaways
Need a JetBlue Getaways coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

jetblue (30.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
about time someone posted that!

(can I get a FW badge, now?)

mooncusser (Aug. 27, 2013 @ 10:49p) |

LOL

thedbn (Aug. 27, 2013 @ 10:58p) |

Add Me nzendia@facebook.com

alliahperez (Sep. 06, 2013 @ 1:42p) |


Hopefully I'll get back some of the points I lost earlier this year (over a year without flying) - now points stay forever...

Talk about a SLOW site... jeesh...

Got 100 tutorial (as soon as you join, just follow next, next...), 500 for FB connect and 500 for Twitter.

Ha! I remember JetBlue. Are they still around?

They were the guys that lied about my flight being cancelled due to a mechanical problem and then eventually broke down and gave me a $100 credit because I had to take another flight (my travel was time-sensitive). But, there would have been a $75 fee to use the $100 credit. Never went near them again.

It took them long enough to get this program running. Didn't they originally announce it 6+ months ago? Looks like it's super buggy too. Site is really slow, welcome message says it's from 1970, settings link took me back to the badges home first time I clicked it.

bytem3, when did that happen? I've done 70+ flights on JetBlue. I was once delayed due to weather at IAD and almost got delayed by another flight that had a mechanical problem but it worked out in the end. Never had any other major issues.

Site is a little tricky to figure out. If wanted to ask for help several times. On the left column Click on Badges to Open the sub-tabs. Then click on "Settings and Rules" to connect to facebook and twitter. Next click on friends to invite friends.

Now the only problem I have is it not counting my tweets. Any ideas on a different way to tweet that works? I've been slicking on my badges and tweeting them, but it still says, facebooks shares: 1 tweet posts: 0,

Maybe it takes a while to update, or maybe there is a problem with the site?

I'm also curious about the 1000 point medal for jet blue community service event. I wonder how to even find out about those?

There are several medals (Only 1 currently unlocked) for how many of your Facebook Friends are members. So if we were to add other Fat-wI don't think the friends badges directly earns points, but having more badges, does unlock other badges that you can earn points with.)
(My facebook email is clhogs2@uky.edu if anyone wants to send me a friend request on facebook.)

DriverDan said:   It took them long enough to get this program running. Didn't they originally announce it 6+ months ago? Looks like it's super buggy too. Site is really slow, welcome message says it's from 1970, settings link took me back to the badges home first time I clicked it.

bytem3, when did that happen? I've done 70+ flights on JetBlue. I was once delayed due to weather at IAD and almost got delayed by another flight that had a mechanical problem but it worked out in the end. Never had any other major issues.

That was back in 2011, when I was on one of many interview trails. Though I missed quite a few flights because of the weather, most airlines were accommodating and I was able to salvage at least a part of most of my flights. But, that experience with JetBlue stuck with me.

I am having the same problem. It is counting my Facebook but it is not counting my twitter shares/posts either. I disconnected and re-connected to make sure. If anyone can figure out how to make the twitter credit work, please advise.

Thanks! Got 1150 points

Green for you! The points posted right away after earning the respective badges. Thanks!

Thanks, might as well start building up points again. I spent all my points on magazines because they were going to expire in May, then a month later they announce that points will no longer expire. Also, a year ago I stopped needing to fly from CA to Bermuda a few times a year for over three years, so that's more badges missed.

Add me Sean Kingsley on FB from ozone park

Add me Sean Kingsley on FB from ozone park

bytem3 said:   Ha! I remember JetBlue. Are they still around?

They were the guys that lied about my flight being cancelled due to a mechanical problem and then eventually broke down and gave me a $100 credit because I had to take another flight (my travel was time-sensitive). But, there would have been a $75 fee to use the $100 credit. Never went near them again.


Booked a ticket with them because I snore and need a tv to stay up on my redeye from Lax to JFK. On the way to NY the TVs on my entire row were broken. Three days later, same plane, still not fixed and had to fly back with no TV. Nothing like staring at the ceiling for 5 1/2 hours both ways. Now I just fly Virgin!

Anyone want to be friends? 2232496994@trayna.com on FB

curiouskitty said:   Anyone want to be friends? 2232496994@trayna.com on FB





depends....are you female....and what do you look like......have any kewl lingerie?

Someone made a facebook group over on slickdeals for this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/281151118694303/

already 30+ members. easy way to get badges

FatWalker said:   curiouskitty said:   Anyone want to be friends? 2232496994@trayna.com on FB





depends....are you female....and what do you look like......have any kewl lingerie?


curiouskitty, please stay away from anyone who says "kewl"

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

Working on getting my friend 100 Trueblue Bade.. Feel free to add me on FB to help each other earn friend badges.

https://www.facebook.com/JustAskMedical

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
  about time someone posted that!

(can I get a FW badge, now?)

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
  LOL

Add Me nzendia@facebook.com



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014