• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These gift cards go on sale 20% off ie. $20 for $25, $40 for $50, and $80 for $100 every 6mo. I have been saving up reward points and checking occasionally. I searched for the topic and just found Mistercheaps' post from last year in archives but couldn't figure how to reply to bump it so just copied the Message title and reposted it. You just log into ultimate rewards look for gift cards and click on sale items (there are usually 10)

Lands' End
See Lands' End coupons that earn Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lands end
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Lands' End Coupons:
    AFFLFS
    Free Logo Application Fees and Free shipping on any order (expires 9/20/14 12:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not for me..

20% off seems to be the normal discount for discovercard on lands end. I mention this for those who have both cards.

It seems there is no FW CashBack when using these gift cards. That makes the GCs less valuable.

I have not used them at Lands End so I don't know if FW CashBack works there. I used them $200 worth on $300 worth of tires at Sears though. It was a month ago so I havn't gotten the CashBack yet but it was reported by Sears.

You can buy Nook HD+ 16GB for less than 13,000 points, tax included.

2500 points = $25 so you are talking around $130 which is the going rate for those now isn't it?

$149 plus tax (usually 5% or more) so $156 ($160 for me) almost everywhere so that's a pretty good discount

Where you could buy it for $130, tax included? The going rate is $150+tax.

Well off the top of my head....

Staples for $149....a $30 off 100 coupon from postal mail (free) or eBay ($8.44) [ http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Staples-Coupons-30-off-100-Free-Video-... ]
5% back from shopdiscover or one of the other choices below (should cover cost of coupon and then some)
Here's some other choices: http://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-staples.com.html

I have a credit card that pays 3% back on "office supply stores" but I won't count it. You could also buy discounted Staples gift cards from giftcardrescue or cardpool.com.

Thats $120 before tax but right at $130 after BEFORE shopdiscover or alternates..

kickerstarter said:   It seems there is no FW CashBack when using these gift cards. That makes the GCs less valuable.

I think the majority of these are being used in store either at Sears or Kmart.

famewolf said:   kickerstarter said:   It seems there is no FW CashBack when using these gift cards. That makes the GCs less valuable.

I think the majority of these are being used in store either at Sears or Kmart.

According to FatCash terms, you get 5% CashBack buying their gift cards online. You can then use them in store.

kickerstarter said:   It seems there is no FW CashBack when using these gift cards. That makes the GCs less valuable.you should get CashBack without regard to the payment used. If you are linking thru a credit company, then your CashBack is based on the charged amount.

Quite a stretch to call it the going rate. At best YMMV (how many people got the $30 coupon that could be used for purchasing any electronics at Staples?). And you counted the 5% using discover card shopping - very often using a coupon gets denied the CashBack all together.

You can get it at Sears for $120+tax just by buying the lands end gc's at 20% discount...that doesn't include any CashBack or coupons...there's already a fatwallet deal about this but I'm sure you'll find something else to whine about. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1277581/ Others purchased it at Barnes & Noble.....discounted gift cards for it are easily found.

I wish I had the time and energy to flip these GCs. I have a $50 Kmart GC I bought a month ago and still have no idea what I'm going to buy with it at Kmart/Sears/LandsEnd. They sell a few GCs, but I don't have any use for iTunes/Applebee's/Subway/etc GCs. They do also sell $50 Visa GCs, but that's kind of pointless.

Is LandsEnd gift card could be used at Sears stores? Could it be used Sears.com? How?
Thanks

Yes

from the FAQ at LandsEnd.com/gift-cards/
Where can I use the Lands’ End® Gift Card?
You can use the plastic Gift Card for purchases at LandsEnd.com, with a phone order, and in Lands’ End®, Sears® and Kmart® retail stores.

So no mention of the plastic gift card being usable at Sears.com.

Sears, Kmart and Lands end all accept each other's gift cards. Use it online and under the payment screen you just enter the 16 digit GC number, followed by the 8 digit pin. The GC's are all the same format. You can use them in store too.

I sat on $200 worth of Land's End GC's for a year after redeeming MrC's offer, but recently burned through them all buying craftsman rubber hoses, and other garden stuff. Combine with SYWM Rewards and I get free shipping to my door.

I've been waiting for this offer to come back around so I could pick up a few more GC's, though I won't get as much as last time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014