• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

As of right now, its actually a somewhat tolerable trade in deal.

I got $50 for the Wii, $80 for the fat launch Xbox, $24 for Zelda Skyward Sword, and $24 for a 2nd wirelss Xbox controller.

GameStop
Need a GameStop coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like your link is broken....

Beanholio said:   Looks like your link is broken....

I'm trying to get it to work. For now I set it to the base site.

Krazen1211 said:   Link

I got $50 for the Wii, $80 for the fat launch Xbox, $24 for Zelda Skyward Sword, and $24 for a 2nd wirelss Xbox controller.

Are those numbers, the base TIV for those items, or do they already include the 50% bonus?

Excalibur said:   Krazen1211 said:   Link

Are those numbers, the base TIV for those items, or do they already include the 50% bonus?

Everything I posted is with the 50% bonus. Miscellaneous accessories (Wii component cable, Xbox component cable, Xbox HDD, etc) netted me another $20 or so. The base TIV is whatever I posted minus the 50%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014