Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kensington K64670US
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wonder why this is not getting traction.

Staples

Camel

Perhaps you can change the title to "Kensington Combination Laptop Lock @ Amazon $10.98 FSSS eligible. Lowest price ever"
That will take care of the typos and the searches.

It's not a low price unless you have Amazon Prime or order three.

eBay has for $14 w/ free shipping.

Price is now up to $13.23 with Free Standard Shipping (not Super Saver). Same price now at Wally, too. I bought this from BBBY B&M (link) using an expired $5 off $15, and paid with a gift card that I redeemed at 20% discount from Discover. My net price was $11.99 ($19.99 - $5 = $14.99 * .8 = $11.99)

wmnetid said:   Price is now up to $13.23 with Free Standard Shipping (not Super Saver). Same price now at Wally, too. I bought this from BBBY B&M (link) using an expired $5 off $15, and paid with a gift card that I redeemed at 20% discount from Discover. My net price was $11.99 ($19.99 - $5 = $14.99 * .8 = $11.99)Your link is for the older junk model.

OK - the one I got was K64560US. Saw lock at another BBBY with different packaging, so I will check if it is K64670US and try to exchange. Otherwise, I probably will return (and lose $5 coupon) and buy from Wally or Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014