• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Change quantity to four (4) and checkout via subscribe and save.

Total for 192 Heavy Duty Paper Plates = $6.89 (or $5.90 with 5x S&S).

Note: Amazon is deducting the S&S discount X4 instead of X3... If and when they fix that, price will be $7.02 [or $6.27].

http://www.amazon.com/Dixie-Heavy-Paper-Plates-Count/dp/B00AX2EL...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also a great price are the:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Paper Plates
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice one !

Dead. Now $2.34/48 or $9.36.

They're in stock; just ordered the buy 3 packs get one free for S&S price of $6.89 total

repost

I'm getting "Sorry! We are unable to create a subscription at this time because Dixie Heavy Duty Paper Plates, 48 Count, 6.875 Inch is out of stock."

cherry3m said:   Dead. Now $2.34/48 or $9.36.
Not dead. You have the right prices. Just add 4, and you'll be charged for 3.

cherry3m said:   I'm getting "Sorry! We are unable to create a subscription at this time because Dixie Heavy Duty Paper Plates, 48 Count, 6.875 Inch is out of stock."
Try again. They're back in stock.

Thanks for the update and clarification. I got it to work. Now I just need 3 more items to get the 15% S&S discount...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014