• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is the Link

http://www.amazon.com/Sodastream-Dynamo-Home-Maker-Deluxe/dp/B00...

Value-sized reusable carbonator to fizz up to 130L of soda
Dynamo Deluxe soda maker, black with nickel accents
3 carbonating bottles
12-flavor sodamix Taste Sampler pack

Amazon CashBack

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sodastream Dynamo LX
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or skip the whole thing and save $159.99!

Actually, the item does not appear to qualify for Amazon FW CashBack as it does not meet any of the areas that are presently available for CashBack. Just sayin', not trashin'.

These are great for making seltzer - I squeeze a little lemon into my glass first.

great shorting stock.

Anyone seriously wanting a Sodastream or the like, I would implore you just to make one yourself. You are then not tied to any CO2 recharge cartridges or whatever. Also better to make your own soda with concentrates, not syrup. That way you control the amount and type of sugar used. There are plenty of DIY videos online. All you need is a CO2 tank, regulator, hose, and 2-liter bottle connector. Total dollars spent about the same, depending on size/type of tank. There are various sized tanks to get as well. Will last for years on a single $15 charge from your local compressed gas supplier. One guy even mounted one under his sink and ran the hose up to the counter. Now has CO2 on tap like water.

LeoZed said:   
Sodastream Dynamo LX Home Soda Maker Deluxe Mega Pack on Amazon Price: $79.95 You Save: $80.04 (50%)

Price is the same (or cheaper) from other third party sellers so the junk title of "saving" 50% needs to be corrected.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014