Hand Truck $14.88 at Sears Outlet.

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

hand truck
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone received this yet? I ordered on 7/25 to be shipped. Still shows as processing.

john99 (Aug. 12, 2013 @ 9:12p) |

it's showing $9.88 now....maybe you can get a price adjustment since you haven't receive it yet

valen9838 (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 12:54p) |

The different prices may vary on scratches, dents, box/no box, etc. $14.88 and I'm in for pickup. Thanks OP!

gizmo (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 1:54p) |

The MoJack 300lb Steel hand truck is the handy everyday tool that makes the task of moving things around the home easy. The MoJack 300lb Steel hand truck is the handy everyday tool that makes the task of moving things around the home easy. - 300lb Load Capacity - 8" flat-free tires - Ribbed base plate for added strength and easier loading and unloading of cargo
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad considering the price. And 8" flat free tires too.

Is there a way to get free shipping on this if we have Shop Your Ways Rewards MAX? If I go through the SYWR site, I see the hand truck available for $106 through a 3rd-party site.

"Flat free" if their way to spin the "benefits" of a solid tire. Inflatable tires are much easier to work with, but at $15 a decent deal.

Bruzer said:   Is there a way to get free shipping on this if we have Shop Your Ways Rewards MAX? If I go through the SYWR site, I see the hand truck available for $106 through a 3rd-party site.

who cares? it's only $7.50.

How did someone come up with (compare at $59.99)? It is $29.99 regularly.

It's 59.99 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008VMT21W/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr2_1?qid=1374197845&sr=8-1-fkmr2&pi=SL75

The MoJack 300lb Steel hand truck is the handy everyday tool that makes the task of moving things around the home easy. The MoJack 300lb Steel hand truck is the handy everyday tool that makes the task of moving things around the home easy. - 300lb Load Capacity - 8" flat-free tires - Ribbed base plate for added strength and easier loading and unloading of cargo

zero reviews...hmmmm

15 bucks its gotta be worth it. Store 5 min from my house as well. Having trouble with the site at the moment though.

got one....

This place says it's $71 list!

HandTrucksRUs

How about $106+$40 shipping!

3rd party Sears reseller

Score. Been waiting for a one of these for a long time. Now, I can take my brothers back to him.

killfac3 said:   Score. Been waiting for a one of these for a long time. Now, I can take my brothers back to him.

I think you may misunderstand the premise behind this website.

This handtruck costs $14.88. Your brothers was free. Net profit: -$14.88

My work computer is blocking web site. Hope it get one when I get home.

Treefarn said:   killfac3 said:   Score. Been waiting for a one of these for a long time. Now, I can take my brothers back to him.

I think you may misunderstand the premise behind this website.

This handtruck costs $14.88. Your brothers was free. Net profit: -$14.88

My brother's also came with plenty of bitchin'. So adding that in, I come out on top by about $5.

hahhahahaha

lovelybones said:   My work computer is blocking web site. Hope it get one when I get home.

I guess Sears Outlet lingerie models are too racy for your employer.

wRx7M said:   lovelybones said:   My work computer is blocking web site. Hope it get one when I get home.

I guess Sears Outlet lingerie models are too racy for your employer.
It's a military computer. They block everything.

Great price but those plastic rims will not last especially if you store it outside.

Sears cancel my order

Maybe the AAFES will match the price !!

I'd say be glad to have a job in these times (...and maybe shopping online is best done from home...)

I was giving away some firewood, un split, on craigslist, and someone from the local AF base emailed me from their .mil address and wanted to come and pick it up if they could, but wanted to know if it was available for burning this weekend. Unfortunately, I had to explain to her that it was not split, so no, she couldn't load it into her trunk and take it on her camping trip the way I was giving it away. If it wasn't ready to burn, she didn't want it (no splitting maul I guess ) I never understood why she was surfing from work, much less, surfing craigslist from work (.mil purchased computer, ISP and assorted hardware) but I guess in her case, craigslist was not blocked. Must have been on her "lunch hour".

hpm.

This might be worth it. I need one for my storage locker to shift boxes around.
Will save time and effort as I won't have to bring my hand truck from the garage each time.

Am I the only one who has picked their up? the Sears outlet store I got mine from had a shit ton of them.

It's a little dinky thing. Wheels are not impressive. Overall very small. Not worth more then $25 IMHO.

I picked mine up too. I don't think I'd try to move a full-size refrigerator on it, but it's the perfect size for moving kids into and out of dorm rooms. Thanks OP.

In 4 1

Just ordered one... Showing as $13.39 for me...had to pay 7.50 for shipping because there are no stores around me.

Has anyone received this yet? I ordered on 7/25 to be shipped. Still shows as processing.

john99 said:   Has anyone received this yet? I ordered on 7/25 to be shipped. Still shows as processing.

it's showing $9.88 now....maybe you can get a price adjustment since you haven't receive it yet

The different prices may vary on scratches, dents, box/no box, etc. $14.88 and I'm in for pickup. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014