rated:
Not really a coupon
Links here
Noah's | Einstein

Member Summary

bagels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

3-5PM M-F

BUYER BEWARE:

I've taken part of this deal prior to it being publicized on Fatwallet. The girl taking my order had no clue about the Happy Hour discount despite the giant signs and countless placards throughout the store. At the register the check came to over $18, which seem ABSURDLY high for a supposed 25% discount. I asked the guy whom I was going to pay, and he said the discount wasn't applied, but he would get his manager to discount it. The manager only took $2 off despite all of items qualifying for the 25% discount. I chose not to argue with the manager.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you get your happy hour discount after 3PM Mon-Fri, and verify it on your receipt.

this has been going on for some time at least in my area. Remember these stores generally close at 5PM so all the fresh baked goods have to be tossed or donated anyways by the store so expect selection to be slim.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014