• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$99 lower

$499 complete kit with assembled upper.

Excellent quality, QC, and customer service, its a no-brainer for a high quality low cost AR build.

Member Summary

Del-Ton complete ready-to-assemble AR-15
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own one. Made in FL. Never had a problem with it. Solid rifle

good price for a quality rifle kit.

you'll need to add a rear sight/optics though....but that's with pretty much any kit

I might have to get one

Not bad, + rep.

If you don't mind waiting for it to come back into stock, here's a slightly nicer kit, from Del-Ton, on MidwayUSA.

This one has the gas tube set up (didn't see that that other one did), 1:9 twist, 16" barrel, fully assembled upper, with LPK and stock, for $485 + shipping. Probably around the same price as the one listed above, but you'll enjoy shooting the dissipator equipped rifle a little more, maybe.

MarvKaboom said:   Not bad, + rep.

If you don't mind waiting for it to come back into stock, here's a slightly nicer kit, from Del-Ton, on MidwayUSA.

This one has the gas tube set up (didn't see that that other one did), 1:9 twist, 16" barrel, fully assembled upper, with LPK and stock, for $485 + shipping. Probably around the same price as the one listed above, but you'll enjoy shooting the dissipator equipped rifle a little more, maybe.

got this deal last time minus the lower receiver, classic firearms is a great shop! +rep

Got one thanks.

I know it depends on your area, but in many areas there are lots of entry level AR's on the racks again around ~$700 (and many, many on line) that include full sights, mag, lock, and maybe some other stuff like a case or free range time from the shop as well. Not much savings here apples to apples if you are in an area where local pricing is back to normal, especially if you have high FFL fees.

FranksandBeans said:   I know it depends on your area, but in many areas there are lots of entry level AR's on the racks again around ~$700 (and many, many on line) that include full sights, mag, lock, and maybe some other stuff like a case or free range time from the shop as well. Not much savings here apples to apples if you are in an area where local pricing is back to normal, especially if you have high FFL fees.

BassPro near me everything still over $900. Some local shops a few in the $850 range. IMO there are very few sub-$1000 ARs that compare to the quality, fit and finish of a Del-Ton. I'm surprised given their reputation that they still price their firearms in the compete-with-plastic-bushmaster price range.

FranksandBeans said:   I know it depends on your area, but in many areas there are lots of entry level AR's on the racks again around ~$700 (and many, many on line) that include full sights, mag, lock, and maybe some other stuff like a case or free range time from the shop as well. Not much savings here apples to apples if you are in an area where local pricing is back to normal, especially if you have high FFL fees.

Well said, BUT as for me, the no tax and low FFL fee of $15 (local FFL to my area) makes this a sweet deal for anyone who is not afraid to try yo put one of these together...plenty of uTube videos...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014