• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Consumer Reports July 19th only @ Best Deal Magazines $19.99.
Coupon code fatwallet16 makes the price $16.79.

Best Deal Magazines

Member Summary

Consumer Reports
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx OP. Great price!

fwiw, if you sign up for their free 30-day trial for the online access and then login, at the top right there's a link to sign up for the magazine for $12/yr.

Not bad for a mag that rarely has ANY price deal.

Be careful on that $12 thing as the only one I have ever seen was access to the website, not the mag, for that price. FWIW based on my experience. Website is nice because it can sometimes be more current or updated and the mag won't have that. I subscribe to both.

bmwpc said:   Not bad for a mag that rarely has ANY price deal.

You have no idea what you're talking about. No saavy FW'er ever pays anywhere close to retail for this magazine. OP's A/C price is certainly decent but not outstanding.

bmwpc said:   Be careful on that $12 thing as the only one I have ever seen was access to the website, not the mag, for that price. FWIW based on my experience. Website is nice because it can sometimes be more current or updated and the mag won't have that. I subscribe to both.
And reportedly the website's product reviews list all the products tested, unlike the magazine, which sometimes excludes 80% - 90% of them (i.e., the recent review of refrigerators).

Some libraries provide online access to the print version of Consumer Reports, and each issue is available the same day as it is in stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014