• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[Meritline.com] 30 in 1 Screw Driver Tool Kit, Random Color for $3.99

http://www.meritline.com/30-in-1-screw-driver-tool-kit---p-34859...

Its been a while since they have had a sale on these - the cheap screwdriver kit! Not as cheap as before though.

I already own 5 of these kits. They have lots of unusual bits, along with the usual flat and phillips.

Not the greatest quality metal, but they do the job. Yes they will bend if you force them, so don't. Use them for small projects with a small amount of force. Hopefully you'll be lucky and the case will not get cracked in the long trip from the other side of the planet.

Use coupon MLCKE19YNL1 for the cheap price.

You have to sign up to get email, but you can always un-sign tomorrow.

There isn't a limit on how many are available this time!

Member Summary

30 in 1 Screw Driver Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this set. I used it few times and helped me but do not except quality for this price. The bits wear out quickly. I would buy it if you only would need it to use 2-3 times a year. If you plan to use it a lot, don't get it. Good deal though. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014