• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New customers tend to have different addresses from old customers and use their initials instead of their first names. Capiche?

LINK

Member Summary

Network Solutions
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
$0.50 domain offer applies to nsWebAddressâ„¢ product for new purchases of domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info only. Available for 1 year terms. Upon expiration, all domains will be renewed at the then current price. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount applied in shopping cart. Term discounts do not apply. This offer is available for online purchases at NetworkSolutions.com only. Maximum 1 domain name can be purchased at one time. Offer good at time of initial purchase only.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Grazie mille.

link is 404

jonesjeremya said:   link is 404

Google "domain names" with quotations - There will be an ad at the top which reads "$0.50 Domain Names - NetworkSolutions.com‎". That should work. The links must be dynamically generated to use only once. Which is good enough, right? Hope that works for you.

$0.50 domain offer applies to nsWebAddress™ product for new purchases of domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info only. Available for 1 year terms. Upon expiration, all domains will be renewed at the then current price. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount applied in shopping cart. Term discounts do not apply. This offer is available for online purchases at NetworkSolutions.com only. Maximum 1 domain name can be purchased at one time. Offer good at time of initial purchase only.

If you sign up for this, be absolutely sure that you turn off automatic renewal and that you transfer the domain to a reasonably priced registrar before the end of the year. Otherwise you will be hit with a $35 (or higher) renewal charge. Nötwork Solutions is one of the most expensive registrars.

They are thieves. I registered a domain name and after minutes they charged me $11.50 without my permission. I didn't check up for the automatic renewal neither for the private registration or other services. They just charged me without asking me. They are damm assholes.
I asked them for the refund and they told me that they will look up for it without any confirmation..
So guys dont buy from them. They will steal your money

the original it cant be done cheaper ... until the monopoly is broken then everybody else has cheaper domains. id never give them any business just because of that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014