• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
calc link

Got one today. Get another $5 off with a instore coupon, found in most newspapers.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator (Silver)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I realize that this is for a TI-84+, but how the hell have TI-83/83+ calculator price remain so unchanged? Overall, current prices are the same as what they were well over 10 years ago!

bytem3 said:   I realize that this is for a TI-84+, but how the hell have TI-83/83+ calculator price remain so unchanged? Overall, current prices are the same as what they were well over 10 years ago!

Text

More reason to buy one on eBay...

I remember when mine broke and I bought one from a classmate for $20 - his siblings had also had to buy them and they had piled up at home. I still have it today.

I bought my oldest's son's the start of his first year of HS at the store for $100 + and felt like I got a good price, then he lost it mid year so I bought a used one on eBay. Youngest is starting HS this year and just picked his up for $40 on eBay. Ya it's used but the screen is in good shape and he won't have to hear me scream quit as much when it inevitably goes missing.

FatGuyOrg said:   calc link

Got one today. Get another $5 off with a instore coupon, found in most newspapers.

You can also get the $5 off $30 instore coupon at staples.com/coupons.
You could use the $10 off $100 (coupon code: 43750) for online or phone orders, but that code expires 7/21/2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014