• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I needed an inexpensive Bluetooth Mouse and found this while looking online. It is out of stock online at Staples but on Clearance in store for $14.99. The mouse rang up $17.99 but the cashier easily did a price match to the online price. I had to ask for them to look for the item and at first they told me that it was online only. Mentioned the inventory checker showed they were limited quantity in store and an technology associate gladly helped me look for them in the overhead overstock area since they weren't on the shelves. They did have some 5000's on the shelf but they were not this model and were $39.99.

Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook 5000 online reference link
Item: 953407
Model: 69R-00025

Model number on the bottom of the package also noted '1077'

Inventory Checker use Item # 953407 for SKU.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one of these, good mouse and works well. It has nice detentes on the scroll wheels motion that aren't too tight and don't slip too easily either.

Repost, this has been on clearance for awhile and is sold out in most stores. Good mouse though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014