• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I needed a new vacuum and found this deal on a Hoover while researching. It is the Hoover WindTunnel Max, model number UH70600.

Current sale price direct via the Hoover website is $129.99. Apply Coupon Code RMN15 for 15% off, bringing it down to $110.49. 7-10 day shipping is free, but tax is additional and calculated at checkout.

Looks like this vacuum goes for $150-$170 on most websites. Reviews are varied, but mostly positive on Amazon.

http://hoover.com/products/details/uh70600/windtunnel-max-multi-...

Member Summary

hoover
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any of the Hoover Windtunnels are twice as good as ANY Dyson in terms of cleaning, while being twice as reliable and durable, also.

That they're 1/3 or even 1/4 the price of the inferior Dysons is icing on the cake.

I'm amazed that so many people still spend 3x or 4x the money for inferior Dysons when even Consumer Reports consistently supports everything I just wrote.

JesseLivermore said:   Any of the Hoover Windtunnels are twice as good as ANY Dyson in terms of cleaning, while being twice as reliable and durable, also.

That they're 1/3 or even 1/4 the price of the inferior Dysons is icing on the cake.

I'm amazed that so many people still spend 3x or 4x the money for inferior Dysons when even Consumer Reports consistently supports everything I just wrote.

I like hearing votes of confidence like this since I just bought one of these, hehe. Thanks!

JesseLivermore said:   Any of the Hoover Windtunnels are twice as good as ANY Dyson in terms of cleaning, while being twice as reliable and durable, also.

This X 10!

I fell for the Dyson hype several years back and bought a DC07 on clearance at Target for $200 down from $400.
Cheaply built and weak sucking power.

Bought the WalMart variation of this model, the UH70604 back in January for my dad.
The Hoover absolutely owns the Dyson.

I had the Animal Dyson (forgot what model number) and ended up returning it within a couple days.

Ended up with a Windtunnel that was $120 or something and it just annihilates the Dyson in every way.

So the Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Pet Plus is available as a Gold Box deal for $109 today at Amazon. Too bad my Windtunnel Max arrived today....the one on Amazon looks better for pets and is a slightly better deal to boot (no tax.)

Thanks and green 4 U OP. I ordered one and the next day I realized I would need replacement filters. Hoover not only gave me filters FREE but also included some free belts. I worry about them giving me the belts in advance of having a problem. Nice of them just the same.
The new $129 price is a permanent price change. I don't know how long the extra 15% discount will remain in effect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014