• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok, here's the deal:

Refurbished Dyson DC33 @ Overstock for $219.99

Certainly not the best or most current Dyson, but the reason to choose this one is the whopping 40% in Club O rewards.

There's a link-based 10% off via Retail Me Not dot com (I'd link, but it's a competing referral site to FW, so let's just say Google is your friend.)

If you're not a Club O member, feel free to move on and avoid threadcrapping. If you're interested in joining, Top Cash Back dot com offers 100% CashBack on a membership.

Your total should be around $200 up front for the vacuum and you get another $80 to spend at Overstock once it ships. I got the vacuum and a refurb KitchenAid Pro 600 mixer for ~370 out the door, which is about what I'd pay for the mixer new alone. I think that's a pretty good deal.

Member Summary

Dyson DC33
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014