• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears Outlet
See Sears Outlet discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

any free shipping code?

buzhidao said:   any free shipping code?
Sign up for the free 3 month trial for shipping. It should appear when you go to check out.

An error occurred while processing your request.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem.

Clear your cookies/cache & try again or do their chat.

HIGHLY IMPORTANT NOTE :

This item does NOT include battery. You need to purchase that separately to use...

stupid me. but where's chat?

buzhidao said:   stupid me. but where's chat?

Sorry, I thought they had a chat like Sears does. I guess not but.... Customer Care Number: 877-927-7957

Customer Care Email: outlet@customerservice.Sears.co

get a corded one instead

phermat said:   HIGHLY IMPORTANT NOTE :

This item does NOT include battery. You need to purchase that separately to use...

Unless you already have other NEXTEC tools from previous deals.

Beware, no battery. Also its a 3" blade,

I have the 12V stuff but for a circular saw ? I guess if you are cutting plexi or pegboard it'll be ok.

lordoffire said:   get a corded one instead

this

The $30 is refurbished. New is $36. Just took advantage of Nextec $45 combo so have the battery. The spare battery I got was $23 plus you will need a charger. I have a Workforce 12 volt 3 inch circular and the poster is right when he says thin material. This will not cut thru a 2x4 on one pass. Does okay on 1/2 inch plywood.

What a precious little thing, not unlike the new royal baby!

No battery- tacky.

I would get a corded one unless you need the cordless for a specific purpose. Also no battery ftl.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014