Scope Link

Cabela's Powderhorn EXT Muzzleloader Scope

•Built with precision-machined components
•Ballistic Drop EXT reticle
•Smooth magnification system
•Coated lenses for high light transmission
•4"-4.5" of eye relief
•Nitrogen purged
Built with precision machining for tight tolerances, this high-performance scope will help you enjoy better consistency from your muzzleloader. The highly precise, smooth magnification system ensures reliability and predictability shot after shot. Multicoated lenses guarantee high light transmission. Plus, crisp edge-to-edge clarity ensures you’ll see your target clearly across the full spectrum of available shooting light. The 4"-4.5" eye relief just keeps going while maintaining a wide field of view. All are nitrogen-purged for protection against fogging. In addition, they’re fully shockproof and waterproof. Windage and elevation adjustments are smooth, precise and clear. Hard-coat durable anodizing protects the scope and will not fade. Ballistic Drop EXT reticle 1" tubes.

Member Summary

scope
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this recommended for use on AR15?

Can this scope be used on a regular hunting rifle? 30-06 maybe?

from Q&A:
The Cabela's Powderhorn EXT Muzzleloader Scope, item number IK-713773, is designed for use on black powder rifles only. The scope would not hold up to the recoil pattern of a centerfire rifle over time.

Plus the lines etc are set up for black powder drops.

I have several of these and I have one on a 12 gauge slug gun and it works great even with hundres of rounds through it.

How is the glass quality under heat waves?

Black powder rifles, in the larger bores, are quite capable of producing heavy recoil.

N44 with $5 shipping Just don't tell my 22s they're for M/Ls. As far as the bullet drop it's no big deal to figure that out. A lot of scope for under $40 for a 4x14. Thanks OP!

Gonna try one.....thanks OP

Would this work on a .22 ??

Thanks, in 4 2. I've been wanting a cheap upgrade for my 22 rifles from the bottom end scopes on them.

Shoot.. I put this in my cart yesterday and didn't check out! Looks like its OOS today. Great scope for those who got in on it for that price!

Wroth trying for the price.

I took a chance & bought 6 of the 4x14 & these are clear & bright even at 14x. Just as clear as my leupolds.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014