• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It looks like Best Buy is running a promotion to trade in ANY working cell phone for a free Galaxy S3 (with 2 year agreement) or $50 off S4 (with 2 year agreement). They also say if your phone is worth more... you'll get more.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/best-buy-lets-trade-working-cel...

Promotion ends August 3rd.

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

samsung galaxy s4
Thanks chakangt
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You should have "Best Buy" in the Title here OP.

And THANKS for making that change!

Only Verizon, AT&T or Sprint, if that makes a difference (I still have a flip-phone, so I have no idea if any other carriers even offer this).

should add that a data package is probably required as well.

Very nice, I purchased a s4 on July 12th . I never brought in my old smart phone for the 50.00 gift card. I paid for the phone with a gift card. Went back on Sunday with ad from target they dropped it down to 149.99 and gave me credit back on my gift card. Now i will go again with my phone and get another 50 taken off the phone so net 99.99

I didn't have an old phone to trade, so I bought a prepaid Kyocera for $5 at Target. Headed to BB where they price matched Costco and dropped the Galaxy Note 2 from $199.99 to $129.99, then kicked another $50 for the trade. Super painless process to score the Note 2 for 84.99 + tax. My retail VZW still wants $299.99!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014