• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's not available online. Only Store pickup. My nearest stores don't have it. I've to drive 20 miles to pick this up.
Best Buy

Includes:
The Office: Work Experience (2001)
The Office: Judgement (2001)
The Office: Downsize (2001)
The Office: New Girl (2001)
The Office: Training (2001)
The Office: The Quiz (2001)
The Office: Episode 2.1 (2002)
The Office: Episode 2.6 (2002)
The Office: Episode 2.5 (2002)
The Office: Episode 2.4 (2002)
The Office: Episode 2.3 (2002)
The Office: Episode 2.2 (2002)

Member Summary

The Office Special Edition
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're a fan, wouldn't you want the whole seasons? You could probably find S1 and S2 DVD's used pretty cheap now.

Why isn't there a complete set yet?

In for 1. Good Deal OP...I like watching this comedy.

Slickone said:   If you're a fan, wouldn't you want the whole seasons? You could probably find S1 and S2 DVD's used pretty cheap now.

Just a head's up that this is the BBC (Ricky Gervais) version, not the NBC (Steve Carell) version. And this is the complete original UK series.

To my knowledge these are the whole seasons. There were only 2 seasons, 6 episodes each. There were a couple of Christmas specials that aren't here, but as for seasons, these are whole seasons.

In for 1 here. I've seen a couple of the episodes in passing and they were pretty funny.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Slickone said:   If you're a fan, wouldn't you want the whole seasons? You could probably find S1 and S2 DVD's used pretty cheap now.

Just a head's up that this is the BBC (Ricky Gervais) version, not the NBC (Steve Carell) version. And this is the complete original UK series.

"This" what? When I said "whole seasons", I mean the whole season 1 DVD, and the whole season 2 DVD. Then I asked why there was no complete set (for the US show).

clin0048 said:   To my knowledge these are the whole seasons. There were only 2 seasons, 6 episodes each. There were a couple of Christmas specials that aren't here, but as for seasons, these are whole seasons.

In for 1 here. I've seen a couple of the episodes in passing and they were pretty funny.

Thanks? You could have just answered instead of giving me red for asking a question.

I think I might have to get this. I lent my set to my brother about 6 months ago, I don't think I'm getting it back. Now if I can get him to buy me a Girl Meets Boy DVD.

clin0048 said:   To my knowledge these are the whole seasons. There were only 2 seasons, 6 episodes each. There were a couple of Christmas specials that aren't here, but as for seasons, these are whole seasons.

The Christmas specials are on this set.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014