• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Zinio
See Zinio coupons that earn Up to 12.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limited selection of magazines available (not $25 credit for any magazine at Zinio, but towards a selected set). But it does work, no serial or anything like that required. Thanks OP

just to pass on info... not sure if I got it here in FW or elsewhere... you can google, your county library, and zinio... if your library has it, like mine, I have access to over 200 magazines, free... if yours doesn't, prehaps your friends or relatives library does... this is very cool for tablets.

Redw000d said:   just to pass on info... not sure if I got it here in FW or elsewhere... you can google, your county library, and zinio... if your library has it, like mine, I have access to over 200 magazines, free... if yours doesn't, prehaps your friends or relatives library does... this is very cool for tablets.

Which library do you belong to that has 200 magazines available?
My Arlington, VA, library only has 100 available.

Alameda county library: Some Magazines you will find on Zinio! Over 200 currently available and FREE!

Thanks, got a few mags. My library offers free access to over 100 mags, got a few that are not available thru lib.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014