• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OfficeMax MaxPerks Bonus Rewards week of 07/28/2013: 1˘ after rewards labels, batteries, ream paper, $10 a/rewards case of paper

MaxPerks Rewards offers for the week: LINK.

There are separate threads for the 1˘ after rewards backpacks ( LINK ) and the BTS specials ( LINK ).

Thursday, August 1, only: in-store $10 off $40 coupon LINK
--- from the thread "10 off 40 in-store OfficeMax Aug 1st only" LINK

This offer is regional for in-store purchases. (thanks SD's damnyou)

100% Bonus Reward on select Swingline® staplers (item# 23404914, 23404898) LINK
++ Valid ONLINE ONLY
++ Limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item (aka 2 per SKU)
--- Swingline Fashion Stapler, Full Strip, Chrome/Blue Accent [23404914]$19.99 LINK
--- Swingline Fashion Stapler, Full Strip, Navy/Gray Accent [23404898] $19.99 LINK

AVERY 5160® White Laser Mailing Labels, 3,000-Pack [07001497] $26.99 LINK
++ YOU PAY $26.99 - YOU GET $26.98 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards** = 1 Cent
++ Valid instore, online and via phone
++ Limit 1.

OfficeMax® 8.5x11 Multipurpose Paper, 500-Sheet Ream [20157465] $6.99 LINK
++ YOU PAY $6.99 - YOU GET $6.98 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards�_ = 1 Cent
++ Limit 2

BOISE X-9 8.5x11 Multiuse Paper, 10-Ream Case [21403152] $43.99 LINK
++ YOU PAY $43.99 - YOU GET $34 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards** = $9.99
?? Stated online limit is 1, stated in-store limit is 2. (thanks SD's ggetts). No idea. There were Avery labels deals like that last year. The interesting bit with those was it was possible to do 1 online and 2 in-store and qualify for 3 rewards.

20% Bonus Reward on purchase of $50 or more in national brand ink including OfficeMax® ink requires $50 or more purchase (after coupons or discounts) on national brand ink including OfficeMax ink in the same transaction.

DURACELL® CopperTop AA or AAA Batteries, 10-Pack [22226538/22258664] $9.99 (thanks SD's byrne3)
++ YOU PAY $9.99 - YOU GET $9.98 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards = 1 Cent
++ Valid IN-STORE ONLY
++ Limit 2. (2 total not 2 per SKU)

Note 01: The item maybe be "discontinued" or "temporarily out of stock" until it is made available forsale (usually around 3 AM eastern). These states can occur sporadically through out the day on Sunday.

Note 02: While the product pages above might link to a multi-product page, only the specific items listed above qualify for the bonus rewards.

Note 03: Member's MaxPerks ID card number must be scanned/entered at the time of purchase; no Bonus Rewards adjustments will be made after purchase.

TERMS:

*Bonus Rewards are available only for items marked as a MaxPerks® Bonus Reward offer. All Bonus Reward offers are available 7/28/13 thru 8/3/13 in select stores, online and/or via phone order unless otherwise indicated. Limits may apply; see product offer for details. Bonus Reward offer on backpacks valid in stores and on select backpacks online, limit 2, maximum $119.96 Bonus Reward per member; select backpacks online include (item# 2414-8272, 2329-9459, 2414-3954, 2414-3963, 2328-8826, 2337-5250, 2414-3972, 2341-9454). 20% Bonus Reward on purchase of $50 or more in national brand ink including OfficeMax® ink requires $50 or more purchase (after coupons or discounts) on national brand ink including OfficeMax ink in the same transaction. $34 Bonus Reward on Boise X-9® 8.5x11 multiuse paper, 10-ream case (item# 2140-3152) limit 1, maximum $34 Bonus Reward per member. $6.98 Bonus Reward on OfficeMax 8.5x11 multipurpose paper, 500-sheet ream (item# 2015-7465) limit 2, maximum $13.96 Bonus Reward per member. 100% Bonus Reward on select Swingline® staplers (item# 23404914, 23404898) online only, limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member. $26.98 Bonus Reward on Avery® 5160 easy peel white address labels, 3,000/pk (item# 0700-1497) limit 1, maximum 26.98 Bonus Reward per member. Items and related Bonus Rewards are available while supplies last. Member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase; no Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. All Bonus Reward offers valid in select stores, online and/or via phone order, unless otherwise indicated. Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. Bonus Rewards for backpacks will be made available in a members account in September, 2013; Bonus Rewards on backpacks for MaxPerks Teacher Rewards members will be made available in October, 2013. All other Bonus Rewards for remaining offers, along with any other rewards a Member may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a MaxPerks Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax®. Reward Cards expire 90 days from date of issuance, except in Florida where they expire one (1) year from date of issuance. See OfficeMax.com/maxperksterms for full details.

=======================

bpvh's unofficial OfficeMax MaxPerks FAQ LINK

=======================

Member Summary

MaxPerks Bonus Rewards
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link to backpack offer.

r u sure about batteries? doesnt' seem to be on there..

gokartsrus said:   r u sure about batteries? doesnt' seem to be on there..
Batteries are in-store only.

The in-store offers are regional but cover most of the country. The Atlanta region is one of the regions where these in-store offers are not available.

I am getting the the error The following items have not been completely assigned to shipping groups when trying to check out any order. Is this just for me?

If you use an Amex card and get 5% back on the OPEN program, will that reduce the amount of your rewards?

After analyzing my rewards account for the past, if you use the AMEX Open discount (5% or 10% over $250) they will subtract that amount from your rewards.

jpessin3 said:   After analyzing my rewards account for the past, if you use the AMEX Open discount (5% or 10% over $250) they will subtract that amount from your rewards.

Surprised by that since the discount is a statement credit or points back on you credit card.

I have used shop discover with my discover biz card and never reduced rewards on OD and OM purchases, except with OD, you needed to track the shopdiscover because not always reported with their split purchases.

I only got $63.98 in MBR rewards???

Transaction Details

Date:7/30/2013
Bonus Eligibility

Price Paid

Sale Qualifying 23896704 Maxxum 16"" Computer Bpk Ast 1 X $63.99

Sale Qualifying 22258664 Coppertop AAA Alkaline Bat10pk 1 $8.79
Sale Qualifying 22226538 Coppertop AA Alkaline Bat 10pk 1 $8.79
Subtotal
Sales tax
Total
Payment Type $83.17
$6.74
$89.91
Reward Card-$89.91

vickh said:   I only got $63.98 in MBR rewards???

Transaction Details

Date:7/30/2013
Bonus Eligibility

Price Paid

Sale Qualifying 23896704 Maxxum 16"" Computer Bpk Ast 1 X $63.99

Sale Qualifying 22258664 Coppertop AAA Alkaline Bat10pk 1 $8.79
Sale Qualifying 22226538 Coppertop AA Alkaline Bat 10pk 1 $8.79
Subtotal
Sales tax
Total
Payment Type $83.17
$6.74
$89.91
Reward Card-$89.91

Bonus rewards for items update at different times. Give the batteries a couple more days to update.

Does anyone know yet whether you can buy 1 boise case online and also 2 instore and get rewards for all 3?

mrlandlord said:   Does anyone know yet whether you can buy 1 boise case online and also 2 instore and get rewards for all 3?

Try it and see, at worst return some if you don't get the rewards.

The backpack purchased on 7-29 shows up in Bonus Rewards already but the two packs of batteries do not.

There was even a sign in the store for the Bonus deal on batteries which is why I bought them.

How long to I have to return if it does not show up in a few days?

Wizard83 said:   By backpack purchased on 7-29 shows up in Bonus Rewards but the two packs of batteries do not. There was a big sign in the store for the Bonus deal which is why I bought them.

+1

Wizard83 said:   By backpack purchased on 7-29 shows up in Bonus Rewards but the two packs of batteries do not. There was a big sign in the store for the Bonus deal which is why I bought them.

How long to I have to return if it does not show up in a few days?
Are the batteries not showing up in your purchase history at all, or just not the rewards? IF just the rewards, give it a few more days. If not there at all, did you buy them on the same receipt with the backpack(s)? If not, check your receipt and make sure the member # is on there.

The batteries are on the same receipt and do show up but not as a Bonus reward. There is an X next to the backpack but not the batteries.

Thanks for the help

Wizard83 said:   The batteries are on the same receipt and do show up but not as a Bonus reward. There is an X next to the backpack but not the batteries.

Did you get the correct items? The SKUs are in the OP.

c3 said:   Wizard83 said:   The batteries are on the same receipt and do show up but not as a Bonus reward. There is an X next to the backpack but not the batteries.

Did you get the correct items? The SKUs are in the OP.
That's another possibility. This time the bonus rewards were on 10 packs of Duracell AA or AAA.

Thank you for your recent MaxPerks inquiry.

After reviewing the promotions for the week of 7/28, I have found that store was not participating in this particular offer.

We do apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, contact us at 877-633-4236, or maxperks@OfficeMax.com.

Please leave the tracking number in the subject line if replying to this email.

Thank you for choosing OfficeMax!

OfficeMax Perks Support Team

send an email back to Maxperks

They had a sign saying so. 1 cent after rewards

speaking to them on the phone re: the batteries. clueless.

and they said maxperks has no direct CS #??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014