• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

REFURBISHED - Noise Canceling Headphones MDR-NC40
Disclaimer
link

Relax your mind with a soothing, uninterrupted listening experience. These lightweight and comfortable noise-canceling headphones deliver tranquility no matter where you are.

Shut out up to 80% of the ambient noise around you with the MDR-NC60 noise canceling headphone. Great for work, traveling or just when you're trying to sleep in a loud place, they provide a calming atmosphere no matter where you are. The pressure-relieving cushion offers premium comfort, and the lightweight, folding design makes storing them a breeze. Includes a premium travel case and "AAA" batteries

Member Summary

MDR-NC40
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

refurbished + headphones = gross

skh12 said:   refurbished + headphones = grossI'm sure they are cleaned and earpieces may even get replaced. Lol

lovelybones said:   skh12 said:   refurbished + headphones = grossI'm sure they are cleaned and earpieces may even get replaced. Lol

You being 'sure' is probably not good enough... Unless they specifically state this fact, I'll agree with the gross aspect of this.

rsuaver said:   lovelybones said:   skh12 said:   refurbished + headphones = grossI'm sure they are cleaned and earpieces may even get replaced. Lol

You being 'sure' is probably not good enough... Unless they specifically state this fact, I'll agree with the gross aspect of this.
I respectfully disagree. It's not gross, you can easly clean them yourself. People buy referb cell phones all the time with no issues. Phones get close to your mouth and earphones don't.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014