• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting July 27th, T-Mobile Offering $0 Down Summer Sale on all Phones
Link

T-Mobile
Need a T-Mobile coupon that earns Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

summer sale
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does it include Iphone as well? Looks like...

Still, thereís a bit of a catch as T-Mobile has bumped up the price of the monthly payments to offset the lack of a down payment. So, itís a promotion and the idea of no down payment might entice the masses, but the warning is the increased monthly payment. (Text)

Check out the before and after from

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/07/t-mobile-announces-unprecedented-...

Credit goes to PiCASSiMO


Samsung Galaxy S4 $600 630 Save -$30
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 $648 630 Extra $18
Samsung Galaxy S3 $528 530 Save -$2
Xperia Z $600 580 Extra $20
iPhone 5 $648 650 Save -$2
Nokia Lumia 925 $480 530 Save -$50
Nokia Lumia 521 $120 150 Save -$30
BlackBerry Q10 $600 580 Extra $20
HTC One $600 560 Extra $40
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 $480 450 Extra $30

You may ended up paying more. Savings like Lumia 521 does not even makes sense as it is going for $100 in many places. MetroPCS will be selling it for $99.

Wow, great for people who can not outright pay for their handsets. I have the Galaxy Note 2 and love it. Tmobile has been great for my family and myself. We are grandfathered in on their unlimited everything including data. 110 for 3 lines.

No "Deal" at all, unless you can't do basic math. Which I guess most customers cannot...LOL.

Buy the phone(s) outright and own them, always a better deal in the long term. These "deals" are for suckers.

cpabster said:   No "Deal" at all, unless you can't do basic math. Which I guess most customers cannot...LOL.

Buy the phone(s) outright and own them, always a better deal in the long term. These "deals" are for suckers.

Nokia 925 is $530 right now. With this deal.. it will cost $480.. which is a savings of $50. Who's the sucker now?

Not good deal

KayK said:   
Nokia 925 is $530 right now. With this deal.. it will cost $480.. which is a savings of $50. Who's the sucker now?


$50 man what do you think you are going to pay T-Mo for service over that term?

Penny wise and pound foolish.

KayK said:   cpabster said:   No "Deal" at all, unless you can't do basic math. Which I guess most customers cannot...LOL.

Buy the phone(s) outright and own them, always a better deal in the long term. These "deals" are for suckers.

Nokia 925 is $530 right now. With this deal.. it will cost $480.. which is a savings of $50. Who's the sucker now?


I just got this phone, and it's really nice (I should ask for a price match. )

The deal is taking advantage of Jump. Jump presently requires you to pay the upfront cost, so in this case six months from now you can get a new phone w/o having paid the upfront cost of the iPhone.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014