• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10% off 10summer or summer10
15% off coupon15
$40 off $250 coupon40
$50 off $300 sum50

I just used 15% off code and it worked. For other codes it was working few days ago. Hope this will help some of you.

8-20-13, I just found out today using any coupon codes will void 6.5% Cash Back.

Member Summary

Travelocity
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Trying to book a flight and never saw a space for a coupon code. At what point did you get to add it?

May be for hotel and flight packages only.

Go all the way before asking you to login or create account

I booked hotel only

goingwest said:   May be for hotel and flight packages only.

I went all the way to entering credit card info and no coupon option for flight only

I called Travelocity to get the terms and conditions of the coupon codes. 15% off is for hotels only. All the others are for hotel plus flight vacation packages. No luck for me, but hopefully helps someone.

It appears there is 6.5% FatCash on top, so this deal is passable. Otherwise, hunt for like 35% off we recently had from one chain, not to mention cheaper than Travelocity's blocks arranged by other whole sellers like lmtclub

That's odd. I tried all codes with hotel only last few days and they all worked.

clskier said:   I called Travelocity to get the terms and conditions of the coupon codes. 15% off is for hotels only. All the others are for hotel plus flight vacation packages. No luck for me, but hopefully helps someone.

sum50 works perfectly! thanks!

How much FatCash? (I'm a little puzzled by UP TO)

I got 6.5% Cash Back reported to fatwallet. I booked hotel only. Tax not included.

SinglePapa said:   How much FatCash? (I'm a little puzzled by UP TO)

I was not able to use 10summer because it excludes Marriott properties. However, at the last checkout page I accidentally typed in the code summer10 and it took 10% off. Whoops to typos, hooray for an extra $25 off. Combined with the Amex offer to save a total of $75!

Only summer10 code seems to be working. I tried the other 3 for hilton hotel in Canada. Anyone able to use the 15% still?

Took advantage of the $50 off...seemed to only work on hotels that were promo code eligible.

Couldn't use any of the coupons yesterday, but found the "HOT13" coupon and it worked. I don't know the terms, but saved 32 bucks on the San Francisco Hotel reservation at Travelocity - nice!

the 15% off coupon is expired; the 10% worked though. Was looking to book Disneyland hotel, but way too expensive; will just go w/ a Marriott for 1/3 the price.

NkPro said:   I got 6.5% Cash Back reported to fatwallet. I booked hotel only. Tax not included.

SinglePapa said:   How much FatCash? (I'm a little puzzled by UP TO)

My 6.5% Cash Back received on the 7-30 purchase just got cancelled. I have contacted Fatwallet and got this reply. "Usually, when a merchant reports a transaction and then removes the Cash Back, that reflects a change to the order or the use of acoupon or discountnot compatible with Cash Back." I guess using any coupon codes will void the Cash Back. Wish I knew in advance....thanks Travelocity.

Expired .. (Coupon40)

I received the same cancellation message. Makes sense since I applied a $75 coupon. There goes $16 that i really didnt deserve lol

My original Cash Back got cancelled but received another one few days afterwards. After 3 months waiting, it has cleared and it's in my account now. Sweet.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014