• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

seaworldparks
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I thought they always had this.

hashir said:   I thought they always had this.
They have and this isn't the time of year to get this because of Halloween and holiday blackouts. Also parking is $12 each time so might be worth it just get an annual pass.

one80oneday said:   hashir said:   I thought they always had this.
They have and this isn't the time of year to get this because of Halloween and holiday blackouts. Also parking is $12 each time so might be worth it just get an annual pass.

the trick is, one person in the fam gets the annual pass, the rest get this. As long as one person has that parking pass, you're set.

MISTERCHEAP said:   one80oneday said:   hashir said:   I thought they always had this.

the trick is, one person in the fam gets the annual pass, the rest get this. As long as one person has that parking pass, you're set.

Yep and annual pass gets 10% discount on all other purchases

This deal makes sense in march/april, not end of july. Unless you plan on getting burnt out of busch gardens by 2013, its cheaper to get an annual pass that's good for 12 months not 5.

Easy et burnt out f BG on first trip

1 day is $80????? I guess I will stop complaining about Cedar Pointe.

When I went to BG in the 90s, it was in the $25 range. Wow. That is just ridiculous.

What's amazing, there is free shuttle from Universal and back

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014