• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Westinghouse - 39" Class (38-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV - Free Shipping - $249.99

Best Buy has the Westinghouse (EW39T6MZ) 39" Class (38-1/2" Diag.) LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV With Free Shipping for $249.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/39%22+Class+(38-1/2%22+Diag.)+-+LED+...

WHAT'S INCLUDED

Westinghouse 39" Class - LED - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV
Stationary stand
Standard remote with 2 AAA batteries
5' AC power cord
Owner's manual

PRODUCT FEATURES

38-1/2" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
For optimal viewing in medium-size rooms.
Ultraslim design (1-5/8" deep)
Ideal for wall mounting (with optional mounting kit, not included). VESA 200mm x 200mm compliant.
178 vertical and horizontal viewing angles
Ensure a clear view from multiple vantage points.
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
For an arresting viewing experience.
1080p display
Provides a highly detailed picture and is ideal for 1080p-capable content, including Blu-ray movies.
Two 10W down-firing speakers
Deliver crisp, clear audio.
Inputs
Include 1 PC, 3 HDMI, 1 component video, 1 composite and 1 RF antenna.
Outputs
Include 2 audio and 1 headphone.
3 HDMI inputs
HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
PC video input
Lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images.
Useful additional features
Include a sleep timer.

osubucks77 op

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Westinghouse - LED - HDTV (45.61kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good price, but Consumer Reports always ranks Westinghouse at the bottom for TVs.

I have this tv and I personally love it. the whole tv looks great and its very thin. I was looking at alot of other tv's and none came close to the picture quality this tv has. I don't regret getting this tv; it does a great job as a monitor and spare bedroom tv. Check it out at best buy you'll love the picture

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014