• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" Tablet @ Staples - $169.99 after Coupon
compare at $199.99
free ship to store

Coupons
41178 - $30 off tablets

 

7.0" diagonal TFT touch display

 

1024 x 600 Resolution

8GB Memory

Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor

 


 

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" Tablet
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal thank you.

Wish they would make a reasonably priced cell phone with a screen this big. Look funny holding to your ear. That's what Bluetooth headsets are for.

likeaw said:   Wish they would make a reasonably priced cell phone with a screen this big. Look funny holding to your ear. That's what Bluetooth headsets are for.

Amazon and various online vendors from China sell a 6" phone for around $159.99. Not sure about quality but here is a 6" android phone with 4.5 stars on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Unlocked-6-0-inch-Smartphone-Android-Mtk65...

nexus 7 way better than this

Thanks. Been looking at these!

Is this a new model or an old model? Specs look a lil weak for a new device?

Good deal thanks!

New but specs are not that much better than the tab 2.
Sammich said:   Is this a new model or an old model? Specs look a lil weak for a new device?

Lack of a microSD slot kept me from buying the Nexus even though the specs are better.
Perfectly happy with the Tab 2

feel said:   nexus 7 way better than this

Sold out

likeaw said:   Wish they would make a reasonably priced cell phone with a screen this big. Look funny holding to your ear. That's what Bluetooth headsets are for.Funny> The first time I spotted a bluetooth headset, I said look at that poor fellow with the hearing problem.

skibum43 said:   Lack of a microSD slot kept me from buying the Nexus even though the specs are better.
Perfectly happy with the Tab 2

feel said:   nexus 7 way better than this


Didn't realize the Nexus doesn't have a microSD slot. Guess I won't be looking at that anytime soon. It's quite the disappointment seeing that feature skipped. I really wish they would include full size sd card readers on tablets, as it would be a lot easier viewing pictures taken from a real camera.

MeIsCheap said:   skibum43 said:   Lack of a microSD slot kept me from buying the Nexus even though the specs are better.
Perfectly happy with the Tab 2
feel said:   nexus 7 way better than this

Didn't realize the Nexus doesn't have a microSD slot. Guess I won't be looking at that anytime soon. It's quite the disappointment seeing that feature skipped. I really wish they would include full size sd card readers on tablets, as it would be a lot easier viewing pictures taken from a real camera.

Confirm that. I have Nexus 7, and EALLY miss memory card slot. It is pain in the rear to copy movie or music to the Nexus.

Ooops said:   MeIsCheap said:   skibum43 said:   Lack of a microSD slot kept me from buying the Nexus even though the specs are better.
Perfectly happy with the Tab 2
feel said:   nexus 7 way better than this

Didn't realize the Nexus doesn't have a microSD slot. Guess I won't be looking at that anytime soon. It's quite the disappointment seeing that feature skipped. I really wish they would include full size sd card readers on tablets, as it would be a lot easier viewing pictures taken from a real camera.

Confirm that. I have Nexus 7, and EALLY miss memory card slot. It is pain in the rear to copy movie or music to th

i'm using kingston wi-drive, so i don't feel your pain.

Great if want to spend another $80 and carry an extra wireless HD around when a microSD slot is a lot more convenient for most people.

feel said:   

i'm using kingston wi-drive, so i don't feel your pain.

Great! Mine got cancelled. Said they're out of stock. Seemed to have plenty when I ordered. Sucks they took two days to tell me!




Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014