Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JUL2013H

This was straight out of a GoDaddy email
Worked for me on a .net renewal

None of the 30%+ coupons posted here worked.

Don't forget FatCash, like I did.

Member Summary

GoDaddy
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

anyone else have any luck with this? i cant use it on .net or .biz renewal

Thanks worked for me .com renewal

I'll never go with GoBREAKDaddy for anything again.

edit: Breaking the link. Yes, that's how poorly I feel about those idiots.

Tried it to see what it would give me for a renewal of my .COM even though it's not due for a while. Only saved me $1 over the regular price, not 25%

Don't use Go----Daddy AND expect to get any FW Cash Back. If it is a good deal on it's own, then great... just don't be surprised if the Cash Back doesn't happen.

If you are using a coupon there is a good chance you will NOT get FW Cash Back.

(Based on my experience where I lost @ $210 in FW Cash Back - without any real solid info back from FW or Go----Daddy - "You must have used another coupon or clicked on some other link, etc. Sorry")

That being said, I might keep using Go----Daddy because the money that they save by not honoring coupons and by not providing customer service = cheap prices. Kind of like WalMart.

I couldn't use it on .net renewal.

Did you try cjc798dom for $8.49 .com renewal?

Both cjc798dom and JUL code do not work for me. I am getting $9.78 per year for renewal on my existing .com domain.
Any other good deal out there for renewal ?

theapparatus said:   I'll never go with GoBREAKDaddy for anything again.

edit: Breaking the link. Yes, that's how poorly I feel about those idiots.

I would never use GoDaddy for anything but domain registration and DNS... no email, no web, no other services.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014