• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
192 Rolls Angel Soft, Double Rolls $59.61 w/S&S, (as low as $46.84)

Add 4 to cart and you will see final discounts on checkout page. Price did just drop some from previous posts.
Amazon Mom Prime member w/5 or more in the same month - $46.84

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009EQ3MBK/

48 Double Rolls = 96 Regular Rolls
2-ply with SoftShield Layers
264 sheets per roll
Packaged in an easy-to-open box
Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Flushable, septic-safe, and unscented

DOGGIEVIEW op

Member Summary

192 Rolls Angel Soft, Double Rolls
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I trust Butcherboy on gun deals, but is this a good deal on TP?

He knows his *hit. I'd buy it.

beltme said:   I trust Butcherboy on gun deals, but is this a good deal on TP?
I just hope it's not butcher paper....

Compared it to Sams and seems much cheaper - just differences all over and hard to do it precisely.

in for 192! thanks op

Looks like deal is over because it is no longer sold and fullfilled by Amazon. But there are still 3 vendors that sell it in "new" condition. Well that's a relief, it's good to know that the item is not "used"! LOL

b
a

StueyG said:   Compared it to Sams and seems much cheaper - just differences all over and hard to do it precisely.Angel Soft deals are easy to compare. Their double rolls are actually twice the amount as a single roll (unlike Northern).

Northern's current marketing scheme at Sam's Club is on a 36 double roll pack for ~$18. The package says "36 double rolls, more sheets than 110 regular rolls of Ultra...." Of course, the Ultra rolls are 3 ply and so they have at least one third less sheets per roll.

This Amazon deal was super.

The every day basis for Angel Soft is $5 per 24 single roll or 12 double roll pack = 42 cents per double roll.

I've seen nothing but terrible reviews on S&S TP. Multiple brands with people saying the quality isn't the same as what you buy in store. Anyone have experience here?

kmully said:   I've seen nothing but terrible reviews on S&S TP. Multiple brands with people saying the quality isn't the same as what you buy in store. Anyone have experience here?

Really? I'm just wondering how this would even work. "Put the high quality Angel Soft over there... oh, yeah and the S&S Amazon crappy TP over in the dark corner with the brown recluse spiders".

certified EASY OPEN frustration free packaging! LOL

Americans love soft toilet paper!

At some point bulk, even if cheap, purchases have to hit the absurd.

Who craps that much?

Good 192!Thanks OP!

S&S has become a terrible deal with the 5% discount and only getting 15% for buying 5 in the same month. Used to order cat stuff there but I can get it cheaper somewhere else if I'm only getting 5% off.

In for 192 rolls, thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014