• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OK, the coupon for an extra $100 off is still valid today!

It does not work online, you will have to phone order unless you can find in store.

Product Details

The new Aspire V5-552P-7412 Touchscreen Notebook is thinner than ever, and features a multitouch 15.6" display.

The new Acer Aspire V5 Touchscreen Notebook puts inspiring performance in a thin and light laptop. The choice of up to four suave colors adds to the personal charm. An HD 10-finger touchscreen makes this the perfect Windows 8 companion giving you hands-on control, breathing life into your entertainment, while four integrated speakers sweeten your enjoyment with great sound.

AMD A6-5357M 2.9GHz 1MB L2 Cache Processor
4GB DDR3 Installed Memory
500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
15.6" widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit touch screen display
Windows 8

Member Summary

Acer Aspire 15.6" Touch Laptop
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

del since i should've had some coffee before I post

vrb747 said:   standard price for A6, not even warm, thnks for trying.

This is not standard price for a touchscreen laptop. Maybe just your average A6 15.6 with no extra features; but touchscreens still carry a premium.

Nice deal OP

leprechanmonkie said:   vrb747 said:   standard price for A6, not even warm, thnks for trying.

This is not standard price for a touchscreen laptop. Maybe just your average A6 15.6 with no extra features; but touchscreens still carry a premium.

Nice deal OP

Oops missed the part where it said touch screen. Going to get some coffee now

Anyone knows the benchmark score for AMD A6-5357M? I can't seem to find it...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014