Itunes $50 for $40 at Lowes

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at Lowes the other day and there was a sign by the ITunes Giftcards - $10 off the $50 card - I purchased one and it correctly range up $40. Detail said discount was good until I think Aug 6th.

Member Summary

Itunes
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you use a Lowes gift card from Cardpool to purchase an iTunes gift card?

Surprised this hasn't gotten a little more love since 15% or less discounts on iTunes GC's from other retailers typically get a lot of green. This is 20%. In case this is regional, I'll say I'm in Pittsburgh, but I suspect this is nationwide. The sale sign was small, but it appeared to be a Lowe's corporate sign hung right beside the $50 GC's. No quantity limits posted on the sign, and the sale is good through 8/7. Sale only good on the $50 cards. The other denominations were not discounted. I bought two. The cashier was quite confused when they rang up $40 and had to ask someone what was going on. That person was clueless as well, and I had to tell them the GC's were on sale. lol

Picked one up this evening. There was a little tag near the GCs saying that the iTunes $50 GC were $40 for a limited time.
The teller took 3 looks to make sure it was right and said, "good deal"

Thanks OP.

Wooben said: Surprised this hasn't gotten a little more love since 15% or less discounts on iTunes GC's from other retailers typically get a lot of green.

This is a good deal, but the best buy deal with CashBack and bb rewards at 15% discount is equal, and at 20% is better. Once you factor in the free shipping (don't have to drive to the store) the other deals are even better.

It is still a good deal, but wanted to explain why it didn't have as much attention.

Thanks for the heads up, just bought one here in Nshville

does it stack with the 5% off when using your Lowes credit card?

mecha117 said:   Wooben said: Surprised this hasn't gotten a little more love since 15% or less discounts on iTunes GC's from other retailers typically get a lot of green.

This is a good deal, but the best buy deal with CashBack and bb rewards at 15% discount is equal, and at 20% is better. Once you factor in the free shipping (don't have to drive to the store) the other deals are even better.

It is still a good deal, but wanted to explain why it didn't have as much attention.

This deal is a direct 20% off. The deal you speak of is 15% plus BB rewards plus Cash Back to make 20%. Sorry, its not better. Well, unless you live very far from a Lowe's and gas comes into play I suppose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014