• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart
Fisher Price - My Little Snugabear bouncer with $20 eGift card
$54.88
Free store pickup

Bouncer

The My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer is a soft and snuggly bouncer for baby, with sweet toys to entertain and vibration to calm. It comforts baby with deluxe fabrics from head to toe. The head snuggler supports baby's head and features a cute bear face. The removable, cushy body insert provides extra comfort for baby. Overhead is a mobile with hanging bees to entertain baby - with a one-handed release for mom! The deluxe bouncer also has up to 20 minutes of soft music and sound effects with volume control on an easy-to-use 'soft-touch' control panel. Pad is machine washable and has 3 pt. restraint for safety, and the frame has non-skid feet to keep the bouncer in place. It's lightweight and easy to use.

-OR-
$64.88 Fisher Price - My Little Snugabear Rock 'n Play Sleeper, with $20 eGift Card.

Rock'n Play
The My Little Snugabear Deluxe Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper is a unique portable sleep seat for newborns, with a wonderful rocking action and secure inclined position

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014