QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Double Power 7" Tablet 4GB memory with custom case and USB keyboard $69 w/ free shipping @ Walmart

First page
1 of 2
WikiPost
7/29/13 4:26 AM
cooldeal2003
7/29/13 5:24 AM
It looks like a good deal. Thanks and repped.
DarthEnol
7/29/13 6:50 AM
Damn! I might have to return the tablet from Staples for this.
yesidonoitall
7/29/13 11:35 AM
No HDMI, many will want that
hmandgprty4u
7/29/13 1:18 PM
Is this a good deal? I dont know to much about these things and I want to get one for my son that is 8. Is it worth it or should I look elsewhere?
TheGhoul
7/29/13 1:28 PM
hmandgprty4u said:   

Is this a good deal? I dont know to much about these things and I want to get one for my son that is 8. Is it worth it or should I look elsewhere?

Google play?
micro sd slot?
Case and keyboard?
$69 ?
On the go cable?

It's a good deal. Even if it breaks after a year.

I grabbed a couple for Christmas gifts. This would be great angry bird, candy crush and facebook machines for kids and teens.
DesiVibe
7/29/13 1:49 PM
512MB RAM and Jelly Bean means that it will be sluggish
StinkPot
7/29/13 2:36 PM
One might use the 15$ credit statement (15 off 75) by using Amex...Link
importcf
7/29/13 7:26 PM
Ugh these cheap >100 tablets are all junk. They are all the same low end sluggish CPUs and lousy LCDs. They are OK when you first boot up but once you add apps and get going they are junk. The Hisense Sero 7 Pro is 149 and easily worth it. If not that take a look at the Sero 7 (non Pro version) or The HP Slate for 110 at Staples at the moment. I have seen many people get these and be dissapointed 2 weeks later.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.