• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
email arrived, so I apologize if this is a repost.

Newegg has 4 FAR.

needs Shoprunner

Coboc 1 ft. Cat 6 550MHz UTP Network Cable (Gray) **1.99 s/h w/o shopfunner or $25 min purchase**
$3.49 - $3.49 MIR card exp 8/5/13 limit 2

Coboc 5 ft. Cat 6 550MHz UTP Network Cable (Black) **2.49 s/h w/o shopfunner or $25 min purchase**
$5.49 - $5.49 MIR card exp 8/5/13 limit 2

Coboc 3 ft. eSATA Male to Male Cable - Type I to Type I (Black) **$2.99 s/h w/o Shoprunner**
$7.99 - $7.99 MIR card exp 8/5/13 limit 2

ShieldMe 1010 Touch Screen Wipes (14 Sachets and 6"x6" Antimicrobial Microfiber) **0.99 s/h w/o Shoprunner**
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 8/5/13 limit 3

all will be added to QS of main thread ASAP. thank you for reading

Member Summary

Coboc 1 ft. Cat 6 550MHz UTP Network Cable (Gray)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IN 4 3 ON THE WIPES.

and make sure to send 3 order rebates in 3 separate envelopes.

Newegg rebates take F O R E V E R to arrive after sending the necessary UPC codes/paperwork.

I mailed mine in the tail end of April. 'Still waiting to arrive. Web site for rebate checking indicates it's being processed. I do believe that I'll eventually receive my $45(ish) rebate. However, Newegg rebates will never again be a motivator for me. In 2013, processing this slow is inexcusable.

IndianInUSA said:   and make sure to send 3 order rebates in 3 separate envelopes.

The limit for the wipe rebate is 3, and you only need to send in one envelope.I actually just got a bunch of my rebates , so I am using them to buy again for FAR items.

Can you exchange rebate cards from Newegg for cash like you can with TigerDirect?

jocarpo said:   IN 4 3 ON THE WIPES.

Gosh, i can never get this item. It's always out of stock when i wanted to buy!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014