• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Flylink SC41 Mini DV DVR Hidden Video Camera Recorder Spy Sunglasses $21.99 (WAS $69.99) FREE SHIP @Newegg

Click HERE for deal.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This will sell if they call it Google Pre-Glasses, lol

OOS

I don't see anything that says out of stock... I get all the way to billing. Will it let you get that far?

I also get all the way to the cart. Looks like they're in stock to me.

Not complaining about missing an opportunity to save two bucks from a previous sale (I presume), but the FlyLink description reads, "Sold elsewhere for $70, these Flylinks are yours for just $19.99 with shipping included..." Still a decent price for a potentially cool product. Could be questionable quality too. Haven't researched that part yet! Thank you for the post OP. I'll probably give in to one; even at $2 more than the last price on these! I've always wanted to walk around town feeling like The Terminator.

Brand: Flylink
Model: SC41
Type: Support TF / Micro SD Card 2GB-32GB

Physical Specification
Dimensions: 4.68*3.9*0.5 inch
Weight: 0.66lb

Packaging
Package Contents: Retail Package
Manufacturer Warranty:
Parts 1 year

Manufacturer Contact Info:
Support Phone: 86-0755837480

elinajoseph said:   I would like to buy one. could you tell how much fps it has. I saw some reviews in YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAaXggOdg0

Will it works similar to the one in that review? If not could you tell me what all differences it has?

Unfortunately, the sale is over. But here are the specifications for this device according to the Newegg website:

Video With Camera
Battery:5V DC 450mAh
Video format: AVI Video
Framerate:30 fps Photo:640*480/4023*3024/ 2560.1920
Resolution: 640*480/720*480/1280*960
Speed: Read >700kbs, write >500kbs Support TF / Micro SD Card 2GB-32GB Built in 280mAh Li-polymer battery Power duration 2-3 Hours
Working temperature: 0oC - 60oC
Storage temperature : -20oC - 80oC
Recharging Time: 3-6 hours
Features: Easy to carry, fashionable design. Sexy Glasses Spy Camcorder, Hidden Camera Video recording function Photo camera function Removable flash disk function PC Camera function Package included: 1 * Spy Sunglasses 720x480 in Retail Package 1 * Black sunglasses Box 1 * Cloth 1 * Power adapter 1 * User's Manual 1 * CD Drive 1 * USB Cable

They are still on sale HERE @ Newegg.com, but for $26.99 instead of $21.99.

Oh yeah, real hidden!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014