• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is how you get the deal:

Add 10 Gerber Graduates Puffs and/or Crunchies 3 Packs to your cart $6.49 each (you can mix and match)
Total will automatically drop down to just $15 for all 10 3 packs!
Choose Free Store Pick Up
Pay just $0.50 per canister (30 Canisters for just $15) http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=gerber%20gra...

thnx lrwc blog

Member Summary

gerber
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sold out within 50 miles of me. $13 for shipping.

perhaps you could print out an mock order, take it to WalMart and price match this?? does WalMart PM toysrus.com?

THX

Item #: 12968483
Description: Gerber Graduates Puff Assortment - 3Pk
Quantity: 5 @ $1.50
Shipping via: Store Pick Up - Available as early as today
Important: Please wait for your Ready for pickup email before going to the store.

Item #: 12968484
Description: Gerber Graduates LIL Crunchies - 3PK
Quantity: 5 @ $1.50
Shipping via: Store Pick Up - Available as early as today
Important: Please wait for your Ready for pickup email before going to the store.

Order Total: $15.00

can anyone confirm they have got this to work? I tried mix and matching 9 and 1, because one of the items is limited stock and it doesnt drop the price to 15 dollars.

now everything is OOS. Good luck to anyone who got this deal.

Yeah - this is sold out for 10 within 50 miles of 3 different zip codes in 3 different states (where I have relatives).

I also tried mix/match between 2 stores (7/3) - 10 total in cart and it didn't show a discount.

Same here I did a 5 and 5 order from two stores and no price adjustment.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014